Chapter 19

I saw my husband Josh run around in the yard after our little children, Emily on four and Jacob and Alexander on two. 

They were playing catch while I was sitting on the porch with the newborn little baby girl in my arms laughing at my family running around. the sun was out and we were having a fun day outside. we were a happy family!

but sudden the sky got dark and it started to rain, a car pulled up at the house and my father got out, all the children ran up to me and Josh did the same, but my father pulled out a gun and shot him. Josh was lying on the ground completely still and I started crying and yelling, the last thing I heard was another gunshot! and then anything got darker and darker..... 

I was woken up by Josh shacking me

"hey, hey sweetie it was only a dream come here!" he said pulling me in to him, I was crying. It was only a nighmare!  

"Hey breath Sophy, you are shacking! what happened? you were yelling things like 'NO how can you do that! and 'I hate you'" he asked 

"I saw this picture of you running around with our children a girl, two twin boys and playing catch and I was sitting on the porch with a newborn girl in my arms and we were a happy family!" 

"Don't you wanna marry me? is that what you are saying?" Josh asked he looked at me with sadness in his eyes

"No, no not at all! There isn't anything I would rather do than marry you!" I said "I didn't tell you the part that made me like that, my father killed you!" 

"Sophy your father is in prison! Your mother was at the police station and saw him! he's locked up! there is no way he is ever getting out!! I promise you that!" he had taken my hand and were looking in to my eyes 

"I love you, I love you too much to ever let him anywhere near you and the family we will get!" he continued

I hugged him "Josh you make me so happy! thank you for everything!" 

"Baby you don't have to thank me! I love you and I will always do everything I can to make you happy" Josh told me

"I love you too and everything you just said, I feel the exact same!" I told him, we kissed, a real lovers kiss, filt with passion and love. Just like the one we did in the bedroom when Ben disturbed us!  

We kept on kissing and he laid me down on the bed, my arm was still in that stupid plaster, making nothing possible for me to do! 

I felt his one hand moving around on my body until it stopped at my breast and started to rub it. 

I was ready to give my body completely to him! I belonged to him, it was faith! 

I started to pull a little at his t-shirt, indicating I wanted it off, he got the sign and quickly took it off

I pulled myself up a bit and started to take my own shirt of, that didn't went that well, but luckily Josh understood what I was doing and helped me get it off

We started kissing again and his hand were back at my breast, it was a nice feeling. 

he made me moan, it was really nice. 

"Are you sure about this?" Josh asked "I don't wanna make you do anything you won't do! I can wait!" he said 

"Josh I'm ready" I told him, it was the truth, I had never been more ready for this! 

He started to unbutton my pants

"OMG not again!" Ben said "Ever heard of locking the door?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"