Chapter 18

When I woke up that morning it was like all my worries were gone! it was an amazing feeling.

I could feel that Josh wasn't behind me as he were when I fell as sleep.

I turned around and all I found was a note

*My Sophy!

I think I have something I want to ask you!

Please meet me in the park at 10 am.

I have drawn a map for you!

I love you!

yours for ever

Josh*

I was so happy; I couldn't believe he would do this for me!

I quickly looked at the clock and saw I was in a hurry, it was already 9.30...

There was no way I could make it in time, if I had to look pretty, so I decided to skip that part...

Because come on, you can't look that good all the time!

I quickly changed out of my jammies and in to some normal clothes

I walked out to the hall way where Niall and Louis were standing and looking at me weirdly, what was up with them?

but then again it's Niall and Louis right?! What can you expect?

I just ignored them and walked away, I was in a hurry, I only had about 5 minutes to get to the park and according to the map it took about ten minutes to walk there, so I walked a little faster than normal, okay a lot faster! Actually I might have ran.

after 4 minutes and 45 seconds I was at the park, completely out of breath, but I was there!

I couldn't see Josh anywhere at all

"Josh?" I called out

I'm right here a voice behind me said, I turned around and there was Josh, standing in a tux, with a rose in his hand

"You look beautiful!" he told me and handled me the rose

"Thank you!" I said smiling

He smiled at me back and then he kissed me

"Come this way" he said and took my hand

he lead me into a little opening in park, there were trees all around the little opening

Where he had put out a little blanket, and on that blanket there was a little basket.

It was so romantic! I couldn't believe he had done this for me!

"Thank you Josh this is perfect!" I told him

he smiled

he sat down and made a sign for me to do the same, so I did.

He took my hand, it felt good, it was like we were in our own little bobble. A secure and secret bobble.

"So would you like some food?" he asked me, he seemed nervous

"Sure I would love to, I have only just woken up!" i told him

"Oh I knew I should have gotten on of the boys to wake you up" he said

"narh it's okay, I'm here right?" I asked

"Yes you are, and I'm very grateful about that!" he told me, what is up with him?

We started to eat, there was some awkward silence, which I couldn't figure out why! we never had awkward silence like that before!

And I couldn't understand why Josh was so nervous?