The Warrior Code

The warrior code is what any clan cat has to follow. I don't know everything, but these are the ones mentioned and the ones that I remember. 

1. Do not hunt or intrude on another clans' territory.

2. A warrior cannot be a deputy if they haven't mentored at least one apprentice.

3. A warrior ignores the lax life of a kittypet.

4. A warrior must defend their clan with their life. Friendships in other clans are allowed, but a warrior must stay committed to their own clan, because later you might meet them in battle.

5. Prey is killed only to be eaten, and always give thanks to StarClan.

6. The deputy will become the leader only when the leader dies, retires, or is banished by the clan.

7. A gathering of all the clans is held at the end of each moon, in which there i a truce that forbids cats from fighting on that night.

8. An admirable warrior does not kill other cats to win a battle, but only in self-defense. 

9. The word of the leader is the law.

10. No warrior can overlook a kit in pain and/or in peril, even if it is from another clan.

11. After the death, exile, or retirement of a deputy, the new deputy must be picked before moonhigh.

12. A kit has to be six moons old to become an apprentice.

13. Newly established warriors must keep a silent vigil for one night after getting their warrior name.

14. Borders must be checked and identified daily, and a warrior must challenge all invading cats. 

15. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before anyone else. Unless allowed, apprentices cannot eat until they have hunted for the elders.

I think that's all the ones I have read and know about.