Battle Moves

If you want to show a battle, or characters practicing battle moves, you'll need to know your stuff. 

BELLY RAKE- A very good move. Slice the opponent's belly with unsheathed claws, then whip out with your back legs. 

FRONT PAW STRIKE- Foremost attack. Shear downward with the front paw at the face or body of your enemy.

LEAP-AND-HOLD- Ideal for a petite cat facing a larger opponent. Leap onto opponent's back and grip it with unsheathed claws. This means that you are beyond the area of the other cat's paws and in a perfect position to inflict wounds. 

PLAY DEAD- Effective in tight circumstances, like if you're pinned down to the ground. Go limp and don't move. When the opponent thinks you are defeated, rise up with a surge of strength and surprise the opponent. This will let you attack the enemy.

TAIL YANK- Grab your opponent's tail and yank it with such power that your enemy is thrown for balance. 

UPRIGHT LOCK- Final, devastating blow on a weakened opponent. Rear up on the back legs and bring your weight down on the enemy.

BADGER DEFENSE- Leap over the badger, turn on your back legs, and bite the badger's leg. Use this only on badgers. 

JUMP AND PIN- Complex move. Leap hindwards, and bounce off the wall. With exact accuracy, land on the cat.

DROP AND ROLL- Counter move for the leap-and-hold, this move is precious when fighting a smaller or opponent of the same size that has a strong grip. Roll over and try to suppress or squash them to loosen their grip. Be prepared for a swift recovery to not make yourself vulnerable.

DODGE- A regular but effective strategy for a quick cat to disarm an opponent and avoid an attack. Watch the enemy's eyes carefully to anticipate the target, and leap out of the way when they hit.

BACK LEG RAKE- The back legs are less itinerant than the front, but they have a lot of power. That makes them useful weapons of violence. Pin the opponent down by their shoulders and thrash their back with the hind legs.

DEFENSE ROLL- Before the opponent can strike, duck your head, pivot sideways, and leap up. Not an offensive move, a quick recovery happens after the roll, and it can catch an enemy off guard.

Those are some of the battle moves that I have read about and remembered. Please use them!