𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕪 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤

Brandon (11
Callie (9
Jesus and Mariana (8
Jude (5

Jesus's POV
"I don't wanna go to Mikes overrniighhhtttt!" I whined to mom as she was in the middle of making spaghetti for lunch.

"You and all of your siblings are going rather you like it or not." I heard mom say in a short tone as she continued prepping the cooking noodles on the stove.

"I don't want spaghettiiiiii." I groaned once again as I put my hand up by the stove.

"Hey!" I suddenly heard mom yell as she quickly grabbed my hand and shoved it away.

"You could have gotten burnt severely. Don't put your hands anywhere near this stove top ever again, you hear me?" Mom said in a strict tone.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident. But I don't want spaghetti." I said.

"Well then what the hell do you want."

"Stef." Mama said in a warning tone.

"What Lena, all he does is complains. I'm tired or it."

"Well then luckily we have a night to ourselves when the kids are gone at Mike's." Mama said.

"Moms, Jude wont leave me alone." I suddenly heard Brandon say as he walked into the kitchen where the rest of my siblings and I already were.

"I'm hungry." I said as I wrapped my arms around mom.

"Mommy I still need help with my homework." Mariana said as she was sitting at the table.

"What are we eating tonight at Mike's." Callie said.

"Ugghhhhhhhh. Will you all please be quiet for five minutes." I heard mom say as she stopped stirring the noodles and was now looking up at the ceiling. I let go of her and took a few steps back.

None of us siblings said a word as we knew that tone.

"Does mama have to be quiet for five minutes too?" Mariana asked breaking the silence.

We suddenly heard the wooden spoon clatter on the counter as mom had slapped it down.

"Okay kids, how about all of you go upstairs for a bit before lunch and play with the new Lego set we got you." Mama said as I could tell Stef was heated.

"What, but that's my Lego set!" I whined.

"And there he goes again. More complaining." Mom said as she turned around to face us kids with her arms crossed.

"Stef, it's just his age." Mama said trying to calm her.

I slowly backed away towards the stairs as the rest of my siblings followed suit. Mom gave me the side glare and I knew one more tally mark with her would mean a possible spanking for me.

I turned around and darted up the stairs. I heard my siblings clatter of footsteps following behind me.

"Jesus, why do you always haft to be so dumb." Mariana said as we got to the top of the stairs.

"Moommmss, Mari called me dumb!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" You are gonna get in more trouble. We are just trying to cover for your dumb ass." Brandon said as he nudged me more harshly than needed.

"Okay, lets be real here. Who really wants spaghetti for lunch today?" I asked annoyed.

I suddenly heard a unison of I do's. All except for me.