Pietro fittipladi - Spenfing time togther

I met Pietro last year in Barcelona, he made me the happiest person in the world. The summer break was about to start when he invited me to spend it with him and his family in America, it had been over a year since we officially started dating and I had only met his brother in June. We made the plan that I would spend the first week of August with my family then I would spend two weeks with Pietro and his family.

I had never traveled to the states, like many people it was always a dream to go before I knew it I was at Barcelona airport boarding the plane to south caroline. The flight felt like a lifetime, it was the longest flight I had even been on, lucky I was able to fall asleep.

My flight arrived at 7 pm state time, half an hour later I was reunited with Pietro, he had come to collect me alone. I spent the whole drive to his parents looking out the window od the car, America was extremely different from Spain. We chatted about my week with my family as I had been in the country without any wifi or service.

We soon arrived at his parent's house, it was a beautiful big house, his family welcomes me into here home,I soon got to know his sister, he had a lot in common. We spent the next week went quickly, which made me feel like this could last forever.