6

Of course on the day of y/n and Beverly's wedding something went wrong.. I mean what the hell!

Turns out Pennywise waited until they'd be at their happiest to attack the losers club. Again.

Y/n and Bev walked down to different aisles at the same time so they could surprise each other at the same time. They both were absolutely beautiful, and y/n couldn't hold her emotions in so she started to cry, very happy tears.

Beverly started to cry too, one of the only times they'd all ever see her cry, even happy tears..

They both stood near the guy who would marry them and honestly y/n thought she died and Bev was an angel.

"You're so beautiful, my heart's gonna explode."

Beverly had been no doubt in love with y/n the second she met her, I mean she never thought this would happen.

Her marrying the woman of her dreams. She didn't stop crying the day she had to go. Even after out of Derry even though she didn't remember why she felt empty like someone was missing.

She left her friends and the love of her life. Or course she married a man whom she thought had been but even so that feeling of something being wrong was always there, deep down. In her bag was a picture of all of them together, it was the time after they stopped Pennywise and at least for a while were genuinely happy and felt safe.

Bev had her arm around y/n and her other arm resting on Eddie's small head and they all had so much fun doing different poses and even though Bev knew she'd be leaving the next day, felt as if this moment with the people she cared about most and who truly cared about her would last forever.

Her best friends and y/n, the love of her life.

One the last picture the photobooth had taken bev had kissed y/n, and wouldn't you know it, she kissed back. They both knew then that the other was the only one for them.

Or at least y/n knew because she didnt move too far from Derry so she didn't forget mostly everything. She could never forget Beverly Marsh. Ever.

As Beverly had looked at those pictures, everything came back and as fate would have it Mike called her and all of them back. She would she her true love again.

After attempting to get her things and go, she had a fight with her husband and as she ran out leaving the ring and her "love" she thought she had for him, he yelled something to her, outraged he can't control her anymore, that he never really could anyway. She yelled something back.

"Yeah well someone does love me better than you and I shouldn't have left her there! She's the one who truly loved me and I'm going to get her back! Also, I want a divorce!"

She then ran out into the rain, calling for a taxi, hoping y/n would remember her and be with her again..

She held onto those pictures close and felt finally truly free and happy promising herself she'd divorce him and marry y/n.

She remembered those events as she looked at the pictures and smiled sadly, missing them, missing her.

She had visited y/n a couple days after she had left when they were younger just missing her but she couldn't stay, she wished she had and not see her years later to only defeat a horrible creature that once threatened their lives.

The man who officiated their wedding smile at them as he began to speak.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two woman in matrimony."

He said something about exchanging vows and you weren't nervous at all. In fact, you practiced this in the mirror a lot.

He looked at you telling you to go first.