[6]

PORTRAYERS OF MAU AND MARGRITTE :)
~~~~~~~~~

"Missy, You have a lot of explaining to do" Mau dropped her bag on the table resulting in a huge thud. "You can't just run off and disappear like that"

It's currently 6 am and I feel so tired. I slept so late last night because Ghel decided to send me the module at 2 and I tried my best to finish it as fast as possible. Thankfully I slept at 3 meaning I probably had 2 hours of sleep only. Even If I have already tried to have less sleeps all the time but my body isn't still used to that.

One hour before school starts, I like to spend this time in the library to clear my mind off. I have to have a clear mind before it is filled with information that will probably last for only a day. I just like to sit down at this spot where there is a huge window. I would always admire the big old oak tree and its remaining leaves.

Mau sat in front of me and is giving me the you-seriously-left-without-telling-me kind of look. I just gave her a shrug and continued to stare at the window avoiding her gaze.

Mau purposely moved her head blocking my view of the window. I gave a deep sigh.

"I just needed a ride home," I said hoping she would settle with that

"So you jumped and had a night escapade with some stranger you just met" She continues to give me the look. I gave a short laugh

"You sound like Elsa"

"Because you're acting like Anna"

"Hey!" I gave her a blank look "... I'm not that desperate"

"Antha, When the guys opened the door you and him were gone. Ghel and I got so worried. We thought you were somewhat kidnapped or something worse had happened to you" She said with an exaggerated tone followed with some hand gestures "I hardly didn't think you had the guts to jump that high"

"First, you are overreacting. Second, I wanted to go home and I had no choice besides...I texted Margritte" I reasoned out

"Margritte got wasted last night. She got so drunk that I had to find someone to drive her home." I never thought Margritte would get drunk I mean that girl knows her limit. "Don't avoid the topic, Samantha. Where were you with Nicholas last night"

I took a deep sigh before I replied to her

" We went to t----"

"SHUT UP NAZZER!!" I was cut off by Margritte screaming on her phone. Clearly, someone's not in the mood. Who's this Nazzer guy anyway?

Margritte ended the call. Frustration was written all over her face. She sat beside me with her arms crossed against her chest.

"Hey are yo-"

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" Margritte fired back

My eyes widen at her response. Margritte often gets angry but she's currently boiling out of anger. I'm guessing she's still having a hangover. I just shook my head at Mau indicating not to mind her.

" Anyways, I had a session with him. He had a problem and I just gave him a bit of advice." As much as possible, I don't want to tell her that dude's problem it's too personal. " That's it"

Still not convinced she gave me a nod. I smiled innocently trying my best to convince her. I mean what I told her is the truth, to be honest. I just left out a lot of things.