|19|In The End|

*plays You Say Run*

*thinks of an action sequence*

*fails and writes this*

~O~

The green haired boy took out those two cyan blue orbs.

All For One too prepared for an attack using a combination of his quirks.

Midoriya threw the two orbs in the air above him. All For One had a blast of infrared rays combined with an enhanced push of an air cannon, ready to attack the boy from the distance.

The two orbs fell down back in Midoriya's right hand and then he threw up seven such orbs from his left hand, used Kurogiri's quirk and warped those seven orbs around the area where All For One was standing, in a circular shape. The quirk's effect wore off and turned out that Midoriya had stored gas bombs. The bombs blew up and within a moment, that part of the mountain was covered in strange white smoke completely.

No one could see what was happening from outside the smoke until it had disappeared completely.

And as for All For One who already used a quirk to support his vision based on heat signatures, the gas bombs had a certain chemical mixed in them that reformed the heat signatures of various beings, including insects, microorganisms and plants. As of right now, All For One was catching heat signatures similar to Midoriya's from all around him. He didn't know where the boy was.

But since when did he care about keeping the environmental destruction to a minimum?

All For One blindly shot off his attack.

And to his luck it got Midoriya's left leg.

The boy — after throwing up the gas bombs — immediately started running downhill to achieve a closer and shorter distance between him and All For One because in all honesty, he wasn't going to be able to hold up for any longer than ten more minutes. He might drop dead. His vision was already getting blurry due to the fatigue he was experiencing from the constant pain of using all those quirks.

Now his vision was almost completely out but he just had to do that. He didn't want a single person to get between his final move. When he would move the queen. Plus he thought he could just use Hatsume's quirk to see the details of the shadows in the white smoke, he already had goggles to prevent anything going in his eyes. But right now he just wanted to close his eyes. But he couldn't.

And sheer dumb luck was now switching sides!

His left leg was injured no differently than he does it himself. The only thing that was new was that it was also burned due to the rays. His ankle was twisted in a direction it shouldn't have been, clearly breaking the bone... Or bones.

Midoriya stumbled down to the lower ground on impact, coughing up more blood as he supported his weight with his hands and stood up, ignoring everything that was going on in his body. Before All For One could randomly attack him again, Midoriya took out the orb he dubbed as the rook. He removed the effects of Mr. Compress' quirk.

There were two guns loaded with quirk-erasing bullets.

Oh, this boy wasn't going to kill All For One...

He was going to make him suffer through the life of a Quirkless.

Amazing, right? A man who needed a quirk to live through all these ages would now get a taste of a life spent completely and utterly powerless.