Chapter 1: In the Studio

No one could really explain how it happened. One second some of GMMTV's biggest artists were practicing for a fanmeet, the next there were look-alikes holding various weapons. It all happened so fast it was hard to pinpoint what was first. They all just observed each other for a quick second before the group dressed in black and school uniforms pulled guns.

"Woah, woah, don't shoot!" The 'Gun' look-alike tried to reason. "Who are you?"

The Ohm and First 'Doubles' lowered their guns but the one that resembled Toptap refused.

"Give me one reason I shouldn't kill all of you" he glared at Toptap. "Especially you, who the fuck are you?"

Pang, heroic as ever, decided it was time to step in. He nudged Wave and Punn hoping they could give him time. Punn took the lead.

"Hey!" He yelled, gathering everyone's attention as Pang slipped into the quite large group of people. "Look into my eyes and tell me if trying to kill us is a good idea." Punn let his eyes grow dark until the whites of his eyes were completely gone. A quiet gasp was heard around the room.

Wave had reached the entryway of the room just about the same time Pang reached Dark. The lights flicked for a second then all the doors and windows slammed shut, locking with a click.

Pang grabbed a light hold onto Dark's wrist. "Go to sleep" and Dark was out like a light, dropping the gun and falling to the floor.

Punn picked up the gun and loaded it. "Hmm, I've never seen one of these in real life before. Only ever in movies"

"I wouldn't play with that if you've never held one before Punn" Pang sighed as he let go of Dark's wrist.

Punn gave him, what could only be described as an 'are you stupid' look. "Ok pick something in the room"

"The poster behind you, right in the middle of the two hands making a heart" Wave smirked, chiming in.

Without looking toward it, Punn cocked the gun. "Easy" he spun around and shot the poster of Krist and Singto making a heart shape on the wall, hitting it dead center.

"Okay, excuse me but what the actual fuck is going on?" Off said finally drawing attention to the actors in the room. Gun, Nanon, Chimon, Fiat, Tay, and Toptap, just stood frozen as they looked at the added people into their practice studio.

"Who are you people? What the hell happened to him?" Off pointed at Dark laying on the floor. "Why are we locked in? What's with your eyes?" He glanced at Punn, who just shrugged. "What the hell is going on?" Off sighed. "I think I need to sit down." And he did just that, sat down in the middle of the studio with everyone following his lead. Mostly staying amongst those they already knew.

"He's just sleeping, he'll wake up later" Pang spoke up, seeing that no one else wanted to. "I'm Pang, by the way, and this is Punn and Wave." He gestured to the boys sitting next to him.

Realization dawned on Gun's face, "You're characters"

"Huh? Gun what are you talking about" Tay wanted to make sure they didn't upset the people with a gun, they didn't need more shoot-offs.

"They're characters" Gun ran over to Nanon and Chimon, dragging them over to stand beside they're 'characters'. "Don't you see it. They're our characters from The Gifted! But how?"

Fiat walked over and inspected them. "You're right. Same look, same potentials. But why and how are they here"

The mention of potentials sparked interest among Pang, Punn, and Wave. "Wait you know about that?"

Well no duh, dipshit, we've seen the series." Off said rolling his eyes, "and you did also put on quite an elaborate show". Tay stomped his foot down hard over Off's foot, now was definitely not the time to be a smart ass with these potentially dangerous people.

"Wait, series?" Wave asked but it seemed they'd already switched topics.

"Okay if they're from The Gifted. Where are those guys from?" Tay pointed toward Jim Bae and Highlight, who had tied up Dark.

"Blacklist" Toptap spoke up, "it's kinda weird seeing the character you played get tied up"

"That's so weird," Nanon said looking at Pang then to Chimon and Wave. "We were in both Blacklist and The Gifted." He glanced at Highlight and Jim Bae. "So you guys must know Traffic and Andrew right? We played those characters"

"Oh. Yeah sure, we know them." Highlight looked at Nanon and Chimon seeing the resemblance. "You're right this is odd."

"Okay, someone tell me what 'series' we're talking about because it's still not making sense"

Gun decided to step in again. "We're actors working for a company called GMMTV. We played in series that I'm assuming are your lives, like The Gifted and Blacklist. You guys," Gun said looking over at Punn, Pang and Wave. "Are 10th graders in high school, with superpowers called potentials and are working to stop the unfair ranking system. We," He said gesturing to himself, Chimon and Nanon. "Are adults, kinda" Gun snickered, "that don't have these particular skills but are well known across Thailand and probably can describe your future based on the series plot"

Nanon decided to step in for Gun. "And you guys must be Jim Bae, Highlight, and Dark. Me, Chimon, and Toptap over there acted in this series."

"...Okay? So what the fuck do we do now?" Off said after a couple beats of silence.

~A/N, hello! For some reason I thought of this idea really late last night and decided I absolutely had to write it. My goal isn't to change the plots, I quite liked how they were it's more of a what would they do if they knew what happened in the series. Thanks <3

~Follow me on Instagram! @kase_support you'll get to see more of me there and ill be more interactive and you may have a chance to interact with my stories!