Chapter 2: Understanding GMMTV

"Now we know who you are" Toptap spoke up. "Why are you here"

"We don't know"

"How far ahead are you in the series?" Gun's brain was forming a plan.

"Huh?"

"Where are you in the story? What happened before you got here?"

"We were just about to head for the school hall," Pang said, speaking for 'The Gifters'. "We have an exam but we weren't planning on doing it and Punn ran into us"

"But, wait, that doesn't happen in the series" Gun whispered to himself as he ran over to the laptop on the floor.

"We were tied up about to drink that purple ecstasy liquid but Dark tripped and grabbed onto us both and now we're here I guess."

Nanon ran over to Gun. "You're onto something. That didn't happen in Blacklist either."

Gun pulled up GMMTV's YouTube channel and clicked on The Gifted series. He found the episode where they tried to take down the director and played it from right before the exam was set to start. Everyone was sitting around them.

"Here let me help" Wave touched the screen and the projector was brought to life, enlarging it for everyone to see. Like Gun said there was no interaction between Punn and Wave and Pang. They checked the Blacklist videos and they couldn't find Dark's stumble.

"Okay so it must have something to do with the change in parallels right?" Wave said after studying the clips. "Maybe we need to gather information from you guys and change the outcomes in our universes.

"Wow look Chimon" Nanon smacked Chimon across the head, cackling. "This version of you is way smarter"

"Shut up Nanon we've got problems to fix" Chimon rolled his eyes. "You're not the youngest anymore" he smirked. "They're all younger than you, grandpa"

"Oh yea you're still older than me, you must be ancient"

"You're calling me ancient?" Chimon looked scandalized. "What about Ma? He must be a fossil compared to Punn"

"Wow seriously Chi?" Gun shook his head with a slight smile. "I thought I raised you to treat your Ma right"

"Wait, he," Wave gestured to Gun. "Is your mother?"

Chimon wore a dopey grin, "Yup! And he," Chimon pointed to Off, "is my Papii!"

"Wait, so the actor that plays Punn, is the actor that plays Wave,'s mother?" Pang was thoroughly confused.

Toptap and Tay, reminiscing on a past dinner out with a couple of the Blacklist actors, Drake and Marc, decided to chime in. "Oh yeah, and he" Toptap pointed to Chimon "is Marc's, the actor that plays Viking's, dad"

"And he," Tay giggled pointing to Nanon, "is Viking's very large mother"

"Okay, what?" The GMMTV actors all laughed at the teens faces as they tried to process the mess of connections.

"Okay I'll give you a run down of what's going on" Fiat decided to end their confusion. "We've got, more or less, two groups of popular actors right now. The college students and the high schoolers. They" he pointed to Off, Tay, Toptap, and Gun. "Are the college kids, and we're" he gestured to himself, Nanon, and Chimon. "The high schoolers. Usually when an actor stars in a BL they get adopted by one of the 'royal couples' and become part of the 'royal family'.

"Okay wait, why's Gun at the college level when he's playing Punn?"

Off scoffed "do you see him? He's practically a baby, they only let him play a college kid coz he's old"