Chapter 6: "Principal" (Group C)

Off, Fiat, Andrew and Punn headed to the school to confront the principal.

"Okay we should probably discuss what we're going to do when we get there."

"P'Off you're going to contact the police and make sure they arrive at the building before the principal escapes. Andrew's going to be the day face of our confrontation. I'll back him up in case things get out of hand. Fiat will be recording the confrontation to make sure nothing happens to endanger us legally"

"Okay that makes sense." Off nodded. "Do you have a signal to when I should call them of just straight away when we get there."

"When we get there should be fine"

Realistically, this mission should have been quite easy compared to Group A and B, but things didn't go quite to plan. The first confrontation went pretty well.

Andrew walked through into the principal's office. "I'm not working for you anymore"

"What? I don't think you have a choice"

"But I know you run God's Hands" Andrew said smugly. "I'm taking it to the police. Do you have anything to say before I do."

"Oh I've got nothing." He has an ugly smile on his face. "Although lets just hope your parents are doing okay after today"

Andrew winced lightly. "They'll be fine and you'll be in jail"

He couldn't really react when a knife was suddenly pulled. All he could do was put his hands up and back away slowly.

"Oh, didn't expect that?" The principal's smile was crooked as he walked toward Andrew. "I always hated that you kept you shirt untucked"

Andrew was starting to sweat as his back hit the wall behind him. He hands went straight to where his waistband met his half tucked shirt. "Go away"

"Why dear Andrew? You were meant to be my little mole but turned on me" He was starting to close in on Andrew. "Now I'm thinking of another way you could repay my deed."

As the principal got closer, Andrew was really hoping this counted as an emergency to Punn.

Fiat and Punn were watching as Andrew confronted the Principal. Just arguing back and forth until the principal pull out a knife and started stalking towards Andrew. Punn stood up and was about to step in before Fiat stopped him.

"Give it a second." His eyes not leaving Punn's phone which he was recording from.  "I don't think he's going to walk right up and stab him. Hopefully Andrew will stall time"

They watched as the principal leisurely walked over to Andrew, swirling the knife in his fingers. Although his back was pressed against the wall, Andrew looked about as confident as ever, not fearing the knife in the principal's hands. But as the principal finally used his arm to close Andrew in, a single tear dripped down his cheek.

"Go" Fiat had only slightly caught sight of it.

"Huh?"

"Go help him" The principal ran his empty hand down Andrew's chest stopping at his untucked shirt. "Go quickly, theres a show I really don't want to watch about to happen"

Andrew was panicking. He probably should have had some type of weapon on him but right now he was just frozen. The principal had fully untucked his shirt and was starting to undo his belt. Andrew was about to call out to Punn when a bullet came wizzing by and hit the principal in the ankle. He pushed the principal off of him but stood frozen against the wall.

"You disgusting mother fucker!" Punn stormed into the room placing himself in between Andrew and the principal. "Oh now you're really going to jail"

The principal laughed weakly. "You really believe they'll believe a bunch of kids, not only that but you brought a gun on school property and shot me"

Off came rushing in with Fiat and tried to assess the situation. "Andrew, come here". When Andrew stayed frozen in place he walked over to the shocked teen and helped him re-buckle his pants.

Punn shoves the shotgun in the principal's face. "How many other kids have you done that to, huh?"

The principal smile smugly. "Oh just him, he's a problem child."

"Why you little-"

Before Punn could finish, the police officers called by Off burst through the door.

"Finally you're here officers, these young students of mine broke into my office and are trying to steal exam answers. And when I caught them the one with the gun shot me in the leg"

Before Punn could even defend his case he was put in handcuffs, along with Off, Fiat and a traumatized Andrew.

Then Off finally got the chance to protest the arrest. "Wait, that's not what happened officers. I'm the one that called you, and these boys are innocent"

"Sir, this man has a gunshot wound, how can this kids be innocent"

"Okay first I'm 29, Fiat over there," Off used his head to gesture to him. "is 23 and definitely not in high school. Punn over there," Off gestured in the other direction. "Is a talented student but definitely doesn't go to this school. And Andrew goes to this school but just almost got molested by the principal over there. We called you because he runs a gang known as God's Hands."

The principal scoffed. "You really think they'd believe that bull?"

"Well they don't have to take our word for it" Fiat offered his hands to the officer. "If you uncuff me I recorded his entire confession and him almost molesting Andrew"

After the officers viewed Fiat's video they concluded Off had been telling the truth and let them go, taking the principal to the prison hospital room.

Off walked over to where Andrew was sitting. "Hey are you okay? It was quite the scare you had there"

Punn and Fiat followed Off sitting around Andrew. "Yea sorry I didn't step in early"

Andrew took a deep breath then sighed. "It's okay guys, I'm fine." He looked over at all of them and smile slightly. "Thanks for saving the mission. Let's just hope everyone else's ran smoothly."

~Follow me on Instagram! @kase_support you'll get to see more of me there and ill be more interactive and you may have a chance to interact with my stories!