Chapter 7: The Students

As the three main groups scattered Highlight, Jim Bae, Buntad, Chimon, Nanon, and Gun were left in the Blacklist hideout.

"Okay so what now?"

"Well we're supposed to have classes in 15 minutes. Luckily we're all in the same classes."

"Okay so Chimon is supposed to be Andrew and Nanon is Traffic but who am I supposed to be?" Gun looked down at himself. "There's no way your teachers would confuse me for Title"

Highlight walked over and inspected Gun. "We'll just say you're Andrews cousin that's going to enroll here"

"Okay that makes sense" Nanon looked between Gun and Chimon. "How do Traffic and Andrew normally act?"

"Bitchy", "Moody". Highlight and Jim Bae laughed at their given answer.

"They like to argue a lot and get up in each other's space." Buntad gave them a better answer.

The school day went by mostly without a hitch. Remembering to answer to Andrew and Traffic was a struggle in the beginning but Buntad, Highlight, and Jim Bae had to give it to them, they were good actors. They almost would've believed them. Gun as Andrews cousin also went without question.

Although it brought in a lot of unneeded attention. It wasn't necessarily bad attention. Gun was charming in an indescribable way, he smiled and people smiled back. He was both masculine and feminine drawing in all types of people. They just wished Gun looked a little less inviting, both guys and girl came up and asked to swap Line ids. Which Gun, for obvious reasons, couldn't do. This only made people more interested, it made him seem impossible.

"God, that was like the, what, 9th person to ask you to swap lines?" Highlight rolled his eyes. "You got game with the youth apparently"

Chimon snickered. "Can they not tell you're almost a decade older than them?"

"Almost? I am a generation older than them" Gun shivered. "It's weird for me too."

"Well that was the last class of the day". Buntad didn't look up from his phone. "All we've got left is tutoring for the lower class"

Gun, Nanon, and Chimon made eye contact. Was this the 'tutor' tutor? The one with the lovely purple drinks they've tried so hard to avoid? "Hey guys? If anyone offers you a purple liquid to drink, or any drink of that matter, don't drink it"

The three Blacklist members looked puzzled. "Why? What is it?"

"Well in the series, you guys are from, its ecstasy." Nanon looked uneasy. "And the way you guys found out was everyone except Traffic and Title drank loads"

Gun looked down at the floor. "Yeah... so you guys had seizures and were put into the hospital"

"Oh," it took them all a quick second to process what they had said. "Yikes."

"Yeah"

"So anyway we still need to go but just don't eat or drink anything"

There tutoring session went by quickly. Gun, being an adult, didn't even try hiding the fact he already knew all the materials. Nanon and Chimon swore they were only acting but Gun had a feeling they had no idea what the materials were on. Soon it was time to take a placement test near the end of the session. Test packets were placed in front of each of the students. Then came the littles glass vials filled with purple liquid on a silver tray.

"Does anyone want refreshment?" There tutor began walking around to the students with their hands up. "It's good and it may help you do better on this test"

Nanon nudged Chimon and Gun. "Don't you think we should stop them from drinking it as well?

"Yea but how?"

Gun decided to try and stop the students from drinking it. "Hey ma'am, what's in that drink anyway?" Catching the attention of all the students, he could see the frustration building inside the woman.

She smiled sweetly. "Nothing child. Just some electrolytes and natural flavoring. Here try some." She handed him one of small glasses.

Gun had always imagined what he'd do in this type of situation so he decided to be the 'main character' of this 'scene'. He smelled the liquid then with everyone watching downed the entire thing.

The blacklist group eyes widened. "Gun what the hell?" Chimon elbowed him hard.

Gun gave the most innocent look to the tutor. "Miss, why is there ecstasy in your energy drink?"

The teacher paled. "What are you talking about? That's not true." She watched as all the students looked wary and put the glasses down.

By then the blacklisters caught on. "It must be true. Andrews cousin has the odd ability to identify anything he tastes" Highlight smirked at her.

She looked trapped. All the students were now discarding the liquid and whispering amount themselves. "If that's true then why'd you drink it?" She thought she'd found a loophole.

Buntad rolled his eyes. "Didn't you hear what Highlight said, lady? He need to taste it first."

Chimon and Nanon exchanged looks. "P'Gun? What now? You drank it, will you be okay?"

Gun nodded. "Yeah I should be fine. I'm an adult I think I would need a higher dose for it to take effect" Hopefully.

The teacher began packing her things up and attempted to hurry out of the room. Jim Bae and Highlights stepped in front on the door. "Where are you going miss?"

She attempted to push them out of the way but when her attempts were futile she just huffed and let her purse drop to the floor. "Get out of the way kids"

While the attempted to prevent the teacher from leaving, Nanon and Buntad guided the students into the corner of the room. All the while Gun trying to throw up the toxic purple liquid into the lab sink.

By then the teach had enough of the childish games. She signed, backing away from the door and the two blocking it... and pulled out a gun.

"Oh shit" Only silence was heard among the students.

She pointed the gun straight at the two boys blocking the door. "Move, stand with the rest of your useless classmates" They were all huddled in the corner except Gun and Chimon, stand near the lab sinks. "You," She directed her aim to Gun. "You messed with my plans now it's time I screw with yours"

Gun wiped his chin of any leftover bile or spit. "Chi- i- Andrew, please go by your classmates." When Chimon refused to move, Gun rolled his eyes then pushed him. Nanon caught him and dragged him into the corner.

The teacher walked up to where Gun was standing. The Blacklisters has to hand it to him, he looked fearless, even though they had no idea what would happen if he died in this universe. "I guess I should ask you if you've got any last words?" She placed the barrel of the gun next to his ear.

Before Gun could answer a loud bang was heard all across the campus.

~Follow me on Instagram! @kase_support you'll get to see more of me there and ill be more interactive and you may have a chance to interact with my stories!