CHAPTER XXVIII

Third Person's POV

Taylor and Y/N finished eating their dinner. Taylor and her mom were having a little chat while Y/N washed the dishes downstairs.

"When are you planning on telling it to Tree?"

Taylor sighed, "I don't know. I haven't told Y/N about that yet. I really don't want her to be uncomfortable with it. You know, mom, I just want us to be private."

Andrea nodded.

"And I'm sorry if I didn't tell it to you sooner."

"It's alright, dear."

"I think she's a keeper," Andrea continued.

Taylor chuckled, "Yeah. She's so good at everything she does. She's always passionate about it and really really kind."

Andrea happily watched her daughter talked clearly seeing the love in Taylor's eyes.

"I'm really glad you both found each other."

"Me too."

They heard the door opened and saw Y/N.

"What happened to your shirt?" Andrea asked looking at the younger girl.

"I spilled water all over it."

Taylor laughed, "Change your shirt, baby."

Y/N nodded and walked towards Taylor's walked in closet. She came out wearing one of Taylor's pyjamas. The blonde looked at her girlfriend, giggling. Y/N pouted at her before going to Taylor's bed, sitting beside her.

"You're really cute." Taylor pecked her nose and grabbed her hand under the covers intertwining it with hers.

"You need to drink your meds for every 6 hours, Tay." Y/N informed the blonde. Taylor nodded and placed her head on her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Why don't you get some rest?"

Taylor looked up to her, feeling tired, "Okay."

She laid down and placed her head on Y/N's lap. The younger girl kissed Taylor's forehead before whispering her good night. Taylor mumbled something but Y/N didn't understand it. She rubbed Taylor's hair gently.

Y/N turned her attention to the older woman, "You should get some rest too."

Andrea smiled at her, "How about you?"

"I'll be fine. I'll watch her and make sure she'll drink her medicine right on time."

Andrea got up and went to kissed Y/N's forehead, "Thank you."

Y/N smiled at her and watched her left the room. She grabbed her phone from the night stand and set an alarm while her other hand still rubbing Taylor's hair softly. She stayed like that for a moment until she felt her eyes closing.

~

Y/N woke up at the sound of her phone alarming. She set the alarm 5 minutes before. She opened her eyes to find her and Taylor on the exact position. She stared at the blonde lovingly before she gently getting up not wanting to wake her girlfriend but Taylor groaned and tightened her grip on Y/N's thighs. The younger girl chuckled before quietly whispering,

"I have to get up, Tay. You need to drink your medicine."

Taylor sleepily looked at her and moved. Y/N got up and stretched her back.

"I'm gonna go downstairs to get you some water" Y/N spoke softly.

Y/N came back with a glass of water in her hand. She looked at the blonde, sleeping. She gently tapped Taylor's shoulder waking her up. She helped her sit and gave her the medicine. Taylor mumbled a thank you before swallowing it. She watched the younger girl walked in to the bathroom to throw the remaining water on the sink. She returned and placed it on the night stand and climbed to bed. Taylor kissed her cheek, "Thank you."