Author's Note

Hello, beautiful people! I want to say sorry for leaving you guys without saying anything about it and maybe getting your hopes up for this story??? This past few months have been really difficult for me. It all became too much for me to handle and it got out of control. Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna explode especially when I'm having panic attacks or anxiety attacks. (Do you guys know how to deal with it properly? I could use some help :) 

So I made up my mind to stop writing this book anymore because of how wreck my mental health is. It became really bad and I know I need to do something for the sake of my sanity. I really don't want to stop writing this story because I enjoy doing it, very much as it is one of my way to escape but these past few months have been really tough and I don't think I'll survive this year if I didn't do anything for it especially with the heavy loads of school works and at the same time having tons of problems with my family. I feel really bad stopping this but I know I have to, so I'm sorry, all of you. I'm sorry for disappointing you.

I'm really sorry for those who are expecting a lot from this story but don't worry, the plot is still with me and the story is still here. Maybe one day, hopefully, when I'm already better, I will start writing again. I think it's time for me to be kind to myself and face reality, easier said than done though.

I hope all of you are doing good (and onto new shit), always always be kind to yourself and love yourself. Remember that you are worth it, you are good enough, you are beautiful, you deserve to be happy, you deserve to be loved and the world is a better place with you in it, okay? Don't stress yourself too much, drink a lot of water and always stay healthy. Sending love and virtual hugs for those of you who needs it...

-ace x