CHAPTER XLV

Third Person's POV

January went pretty fast. The blonde grew busy at the rehearsals of her world tour while Y/N was trying to find the right ingredient for the drink that she want to serve at the cafe. They were accquired to make two drinks: hot and cold.

So is February. Valentine's Day was pretty epic. The week before Valentine's, Taylor would cooked Y/N breakfast in bed and gave a romantic quotes and letters together with a rose. Y/N would wake up with the aroma of the food lingering inside the room but Taylor was nowhere to seen. The blonde had already left to go to rehearsals but made sure Y/N was warm and safe.

February 7, 2015

"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
-Angelita Lim

Angelita means "angel" in spanish. And to you baby girl, you're an angel in disguise that came into my life. My angel, remember that. If one of your wings broke, I'll be happy to hand you mine until you can fly again. Good morning, love. I hope you enjoy this meal I prepared for you. I love you.

February 8, 2015

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
-Helen Keller

The creator of this quote was a woman who was blind and deaf but that did not stop her to feel love. She never seen or heard it, but she felt it. And that is what matters. Everytime we're together, everytime I think of you, everytime I hear or see your name, I feel things around you. I feel love. I feel it everytime you touch my hand, everytime you hug me, everytime you kiss me and everytime we make love. Good morning, sunshine! I hope you had a wonderful sleep. Enjoy your meal, my love.

February 9, 2015

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets."
-Haruki Murakami

You once mentioned you love Japanese foods so I cooked you Miso Soup. The miso ingredient played an important nutritional role in Feudal Japan, just like how you play an important role in my life, my one and only. Have a lovely day, gorgeous.

February 10, 2015

"Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being."
-Tyler Knott Gregson

Tyler Knott Gregson has a series called "Typewriter Series." The man said that he just did it all at once and it was like a stream of consciousness, he didn't plan or think it through-he just let it go. It's like how we met. It wasn't planned, it just naturally happened and look at us now, having the time of our life. Maybe it's destiny, maybe it's fate. Who knows? All I know is that I love you with all my heart.

February 11, 2015

"And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars."
-Across the Universe, The Beatles

They added the mantra "Jai guru deva om" to the piece, which means "glory to the shining remover of darkness." You, my love, removed all the darkness that I've been feeling since the day that we met until now and I couldn't be more content and happier. Te amo, mi amor.

February 12, 2015

"When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
-Arrigo Boito

Arrigo Boito was born on February 24, 1842. The number 24 symbolizes home, health, healing, security, love, beauty, comfort, relationships, teamwork, romance, diplomacy, harmony, family and companionship. That is what you are to me. My home, who can heal me, make me feel secure, love me, comfort me, my teammate and my family. I can't wait to start a family with you, love. You are all those things. Have a fantastic day, baby girl!