CHAPTER XLI

Third Person's POV

It was the time of the year where you will hear Christmas songs playing at almost every place. People going in and out of shops to buy presents for their loved ones, drinking hot cocoa, chocolate, tea or coffee wanting to feel warm while it was snowing outside.

It was Christmas Eve and everyone in the Parker household was busy doing their assigned task. Leo, Ali, and Liam were assigned at the decorations and setting up the living room, Cari and Amara were assigned to bake the cupcakes and cookies while Y/N, Katie and Cane were assigned to cook the meals. Luckily the kitchen of the Parker's are wide enough for the five of them.

"Y/N! It's Taylor!" Amara exclaimed.

Y/N turned her attention away from the vegetables she's chopping, "Where?"

"Here!" Amara answered the call and gave it to her sister.

The waiter placed her phone down to wash her hands before picking it up again, "Hey, Tay." She saw the blonde sitting in her bedroom.

"Hi. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Better. Now that I see your face," the blonde giggled causing Y/N to blush. This didn't get unnoticed by the other girls in the room just like the other times they would hear Y/N laughing about something or smiling and blushing while texting someone.

"We're cooking for tonight. Cari and Amara are baking," Y/N informed her girlfriend.

"Awe. I wish I can help. Is Amara there?" Y/N nodded, calling her sister.

"Hi Taytay!"

"Hello little one. What are you girls baking?"

"Cookies and cupcakes!" Amara grabbed the phone from Y/N's hand and showing it to the blonde.

"Nice. That's pretty cool, little one. Maybe we can have a baking showdown some time."

Amara giggled, "You better prepare then. You're on Taytay!"

Taylor laughed, "Oh! I'm so scared. Just seeing that makes me think that you have a chance against me! Guess I finally met my match."

They both laughed, making Cari and Cane joined after hearing them. Taylor greeted them and Katie before returning to her conversation with Y/N's sister.

"Your sister is well she's, umm, something when it comes to baking."

Y/N gasped and went to Amara's side, "Hey! At least I'm not the one who goes around the kitchen throwing flour at people. And by people I mean me!"

Taylor laughed, remembering what she meant by that. "Yeah. Whatever you say, babe."

Y/N playfully glared at her through the camera and excused herself. Wanting to talk to the blonde privately, she went upstairs to Amara's room. When the blonde saw the men of the family, she greeted them too. Closing Amara's door, "Hey. I kind of wanna tell you something?"

"OH MY GOD! You're pregnant," Taylor joked.

Y/N rolled her eyes, sitting on the bed, "You guess it right. But by the thought of it how can a woman made another woman pregnant, Tay?"

The older girl chuckled, "Yeah you are very right about that. No matter how many times I make you c-"

"Okay, babe. Let's not go there," Y/N interrupted her, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"But there are some ways, you know?" Y/N nodded.

"So what do you want to tell me?" the singer asked, being serious this time.