13 - Hangout

V E R O N I C A

"What?!"

"That is impossible to happen! I'm sure she wasn't drunk when she drove! But, I think she drank alcohol and she's broke at that time. I didn't knew that she would drive her car, what hospital is she staying now?"

I can't believe everything that I've just heard, after Taffien left the house she just fucking drove her car and it lead her to devastation.

She had an accident and she's diagnosed with coma, I'm fucking involved in this.

I shrugged my head and shouted, I should go back to the States and avoid things that could take my family at the edge of losing their power.

I talked with the bitches and discussed if we should visit Taffy because she's also part of the squad but she's not that active, the three of them said that we should visit her with Claede's friends.

I texted his friends; Dave, Ryle, Shawn, and Matt. I have everyone's contact so that I have an eye on my boyfriend even though I'm not with him, he's chained with me.

Everyone agreed and we settled everthing; the place, time, and food. After we visit Taffy, we planned to go to an amusement park around Laguna.

I let out a smirk when I thought of Six Flags in the States, I prefer everything in the States.

I prepared for 3 hours and did my things; put the things I need in the bag, long shower, and matching clothes.

I drove my Toyota Sienna and left the mansion, I'm going to hang with my friends so I didn't brought any of my bodyguards.

"Where are you guys?"

"We're sitting here for almost an hour, my drink is almost ubos na!"

"Did you bitches bought me one?" No one answered so I predicted that no one really bought for me.

"Okay, I'm leaving."

"Bitch! We bought you Venti iced coffee, I think the ice is already melt." I saw them sitting and they stood up, Nathalia pointed at the drink she's holding.

Oh, it's mine.

I parked beside the sidewalk and I unlocked the doors, I asked Nathalia to sit in the shotgun seat because she's the one carrying my drink so I should kind of prioritize her.

Quinnzelle and Princess sat in the backseat, the three sighed and fixed themselves maybe because of the heat outside. I turned up the aircon and I drove our way to the hospital while I was drinking my iced coffee.

An hour passed by and we finally reached the hospital from the traffic we experienced, when I'm in the States I could barely notice the traffic. I could tell that I really don't like living here, I should leave soon.

I parked the car and we headed inside, I am amazed by the interior of the hospital. We looked for the reception area and we found it, I asked Quinn to do the talking.