17 - Leaking Bottles

V E R O N I C A

"But how? I have never seen you two together, is she here?"

Dave let out a laugh which made me feel confused, "I was just kidding, maybe this is the effect of obsession or 'kinda like it."

He left me inside the capsule and I patiently waited for a couple of minutes until my clothes are fully dried, I left the capsule and they were waiting for me outside.

"The Rio Grande river must be mad at you for hating the amusement park; that's what you call karma, baby." Ryle fucking winked at the end that made me shriek.

"What are we going to ride next?" All of us asked each one of us, we can't properly decide.

"Bro, how about you?" Ryle asked Claede and we all waited for his decision, the quiet one always get to decide in everything.

"Space Shuttle."

I was fucking screaming when the ride took away my soul, it was waving at me while I was falling and preparing for the next fall.

"I didn't expect that this ride could be the reason of my death!" Nathalia shouted beside me, "Me too! I don't want to go after Taffien!"

I was just literally screaming since the first fall of the ride, how am I going to sing and execute my perfect whistle in the shower?

The ride was finally finished and it was a relief, I was catching my breath after the ride but the boys were just energetic; they even get my boyfriend to shout.

"We should probably eat, I'm freaking pagod." Princess suggested, we agreed and went at the food court.

They were many people sitting and loudly talking that's making me feel disgusted but we managed to find a table, we sat and rested for a while.

We listed all the food we want to buy by just looking around random stalls. After the list is complete, we gave our money to Matt, Shawn, and Claede and they went to buy everything on the list.

They came back with bunch of foods, they placed the food on the table and we ate.

"What should we do next, babe?" I asked Claede and I looked at him, he just shrugged his shoulders.