3

(Y/n's p.o.v)

Today is the day. The day me and Donghyuck will either have something or lose something.

As I walked to the front entrance of the school I felt anxious. I never thought this day would come. You can do this I thought. I continued to walk to my class.

I sat in my seat and took out my phone and earphones. I decided to listen to my favorite song before haechan gets here.

"Y/n". Haechan whispered in my ear after he took out one earphone. I almost jumped out of my chair in fear.

"You startled me". I said as I paused my music. "Sorry". He apologized.

"Your singing was beautiful". He commented. "W-WHAT I WAS SINGING OUT LOUD"?! I yelled in disbelief. He nodded. "Well this is embarrassing". I mumbled.

"Your voice is pretty you never told me you could sing". He said. I turned away and put my earphones back in when I felt my cheeks warm up.

"You're cute". He said and put his earphones in too.

After class...

"Yerim"! I called her from a far distance. She turned my direction and walked towards me.

"Are you okay you look pale"? She asked as she touched my forehead. "I'm fine just a bit anxious". I said.

"You'll be fine". She assured me. "I hope so". I uttered.

"You do look pale". Haechan came out of nowhere and said. He checked my head and my cheeks, making me blush.

"You must have a fever you're really warm". He stated. "I'm fine". I said and push his hands away. I couldn't help but runaway to my locker.

"What's up with her"? He asked. "She's not feeling very well". Yerim said. Donghyuck nodded.

(Jaemin's p.o.v)

I was looking for some books in my locker until I saw y/n slam herself into the lockers. "Are you okay"? I asked as she took deep breaths.

"Jaemin you're good at giving advice right"? She asked. I nodded slowly.

"I need help I'm trying to get myself to confess to Donghyuck today but I feel like I can't do it". She explained.

"You don't have to tell him today if you can't". I suggested. "Don't force it on yourself if you know you can't do it, wait a perfect time like this weekend". I added.

"You're right thanks Jaemin". She said before running away again. "You should calm down you look sick"! I yelled to her.

I walked to the signature area we meet up at. All I saw was the guys comforting Donghyuck as he massaged his temples.

"You good"? I asked. "I'm just confused". He answered.

"Y/n is really acting different". He added. I smiled to myself because I know why she's acting that way.

"Don't overthink it she'll tell you why soon". I said. Donghyuck sighed and put his head down.

(Donghyuck's p.o.v)

It's already the end of the day and I still haven't seen y/n anywhere. Every time I'd try and talk to her she would excuse herself from the conversation.