6

(Donghyuck's p.o.v)

I couldn't stop staring at her. My heart hurts. I want to cry but nothing came out.

I need help somehow. I can't stand seeing y/n like this.

Time flew by and it was time for break. I walked outside and saw my friends sitting in our designated area.

I walked to them and stood in front of them to get their attention, which worked.

"Guys I need your help". I said. They looked at each other confused. "But not here". I added.

"There's a room that's never been used we can go there". Renjun suggested. "Sounds good". I answered.

We walked to the room.

In the room...

The room was pretty much empty except for a sofa, a coffee table, and a few foldable chairs.

"So what happened"? Chenle asked. I have a feeling they'll most likely beat me up for this but I have to tell them if I want help.

"So you know how I like y/n and I was supposed to confess because you know I like her a lot no I love her-" "get to the point already". They said in unison.

I took a deep breath in. "I played a prank on her and told I don't like her and that our friendship is boring". I spoke quickly.

"YOU WHAT"?! They yelled. "I wasn't going to go that far but she knew it was a joke so I kept it going". I confessed.

"Are you really that ignorant"! Mark scolded me. "I know I know I shouldn't have done that". I said.

"If you knew not to then why'd you do it"?! Jeno scolded me as well.

"I just thought it would end up being funny and she'd know but she didn't". I mumbled slightly afraid to get scolded again.

"Her poor little heart must be crumbling". Jaemin said. "She even came to me for advice on how to confess to you". He added making me feel worst.

"I can't believe you did that". Chenle said. "Yeah me neither I thought you were smart". Renjun agreed. "Yeah seriously haechan". Jisung joined.

Unknowingly tears began to fall from my eyes causing everyone to freeze.

"Y-you're crying"? Jaemin asked gently.

I didn't answer, I couldn't. I started to sob silently.

(Author's p.o.v)

They never seen this side of him. He would never cry in front of them unless he was fake crying when they'd pretend to beat him up.

They one by one got up from their seating and hugged haechan.

"I'm sorry". Haechan muttered. It's so astonishing to see him act so sensitive.

But then they realized him and y/n were very close. They never once went a day without seeing each other no matter what.

He was always there for her and so was she.

No matter how severe their arguments were it would only last a few minutes and they'd unintentionally talk again.

"I don't know what to do". Haechan spoke, his sobs getting louder.

"Please don't cry, we will help you get through this". Jeno said.

"No matter what". Jisung added.

Haechan slowly began to smile at their words. "There's the haechan we were waiting for". Mark said with a smile as well.

"Where'd you go haechan we were looking all over for you". Renjun teased him.

"Shut up". Haechan said and playfully punched Renjun's arm. They laughed together.

(Y/n's p.o.v)

I sat with Yerim under a tree. "I don't want to see him ever again". I stated. "Why"? Yerim asked.

"If I keep seeing him I will only hurt more". I replied. As much as I don't want to I have to. It's for my own good.

"I still can't believe it". Yerim said referring to the text I just showed her.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner"? She asked. "My feelings were damaged to much to want to talk about it". I answered.

"What about the others will you still see them"? She questioned. "As long as Donghyuck's around I can't see them either". I said.

I refuse to say his nickname now, as petty as it sounds. I'm beginning to think the nickname was a lie too.

"I will stick with you through all of this okay, but sometimes I will go and talk to them sense they are my friends too". Yerim affirmed.

I nodded and continued to stare at the clouds.

The next day...

(Donghyuck's p.o.v)

I walked to my class and this time I didn't see y/n in her normal spot. I'm assuming she asked the teacher to move her a table ahead of mine.

This prank completely went wrong. I never knew a day like this would come.

I just shrugged off the thoughts and got my stuff out for class.

A few minutes later class started. In the middle of the lesson I kept thinking about y/n. I know you're suffering but please wait for me and I'll fix everything I thought as if I were talking to her.

"Mr. Donghyuck do you happen to know the answer"? The teacher asked. My eyes widened not expecting to be called on.

I paused. "Please come and write the answer on the board". The teacher added and I did what I was told.

As I walked I saw y/n turn towards me but when our eyes made contact she looked away.

I made it to the board and wrote the answer, which I was anxious to answer. I usually ask y/n for help with problems like this.

"Excellent job Donghyuck you may take your seat". The teacher said.

I walked back proud of myself even though I think y/n might be even more mad.

After class...

I walked out of class about to sit in our usual spot. A random thought about that one room we were in yesterday came to mind so I walked there instead.

When I arrived I sat on the sofa and texted my friends.

My friends walked out of class looking clueless trying to look for me.

"Where's haechan"? Jaemin asked. They heard a buzzing sounds from their phones and checked it.

(Their contact name for him)

Dummy Haechan🤪

Guys I'm in the room from yesterday

They nodded to each other and walked to the room.

In the room...

"Guys I need you're help". I said as they sat down.

"I don't want to hurt your feelings again like yesterday". Jeno said as they nodded in agreement.

"Seriously I need some type of advice". I insisted.

"Okay for starters, try to leave her alone". Chenle said as he stood up from his chair. "Well she's the one who moved her seat". I muttered.

"She did that's sad". Mark said. "Shut up". I remarked at his comment.

"You should also come up with ways to speak to her when you get the chance". Jaemin chimes in and stood up with chenle.

"Don't forget you should treat her kindly so she might want to talk to you about your nice behavior". Renjun said.

"I don't know what if this doesn't work"? I asked.
"Everything will be okay, start tomorrow". Jisung assured me.

I took a deep breath in and tried to pump myself up for tomorrow.