1

(Y/N's p.o.v)

"HEY Y/N"! I heard a voice call from across the classroom. I turned around to see my best friend standing at the door way. I smiled widely as I waved at him vigorously for him to come sit next to me.

"Donghyuck I missed you". I said as we hugged each other. "I know right, spring break was too long". He said as we released from the hug. All spring break donghyuck was grounded so I wasn't allowed to go and visit.

"Y/N". He called. "Hm". I responded. "I got you some candy for Easter sense I wasn't there to celebrate it with you". He said as he pulled out his large stash of candy.

"Donghyuck you aren't allowed to bring this much candy". I said when I saw the amount. "It's fine, anything to put a smile on your face". He said.

My heart skipped a beat at his words. I've had a crush on him for 3 years now but of course he doesn't know. I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I never told him.

"Earth to y/n". He said snapping in my face. I didn't realize I was staring. "O-oh sorry I kind of spaced out". I explained myself. "I felt like you were burning a hole through me". He joked. I was now a blushing mess. "You don't need to get all shy I was just teasing you". He chuckled while ruffling my hair.

We both push the candy back into donghyuck's bag when we saw the teacher walk in. "Good morning class welcome back". Teacher Kim said. I took this time of the teacher going over the work to stare at Donghyuck. Wow I never realized how nice his jawline is I thought.

(Donghyuck's p.o.v)

I smiled slightly when I saw from the corner of my eye y/n staring at me. I felt my heart melting slowly. If you haven't noticed I do have a crush on y/n but she's friend zoned me many times before.

Of course that's not going to stop me from trying to get her to like me. I began to develop these feelings during spring break when I realized I need her. Now I can't stop thinking about her.

Magic time skip

The bell rang for class to be over. Y/N went to her friends and I went to my locker to get some things. I almost screamed when I felt someone grab me. "Oh it's just you guys". I said went I saw my friends in front of me.

"That's not a good reaction to people you haven't seen for a whole week". Renjun remarked. "Sorry a lot of things have been on my mind". I said. "Oh really what"? Jaemin asked. I felt my face warming up so I turned back to my locker.

"It's about y/n isn't it"? Jeno asked. I ignored them hoping they would move on to something else. "Our boy is in love guys". Mark teased. "Shut up its not what you think". I said.

"Then what is it"? Chenle asked. "Okay maybe I do like her but I'm not in love with her". I explained. "Do you want me to recall the things your were texting us all break"? Renjun said while pulling out his phone. I glared at him.

"Hyung I think you love her". Jisung said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I couldn't help but turn tomato red at this point.

"There's no need to be shy about it, I think you guys look good together". Jaemin said. "Yeah you do". Jeno added. "Well what do you guys expect me to do"? I asked.

"Duh confess". Mark said. "But she doesn't like me". I said. "How do you know"? Jisung asked. I didn't really know how to answer sense I technically don't know.

"Just confess when you get the chance and if she doesn't accept you then she made a mistake". Renjun said. I nodded as I closed my locker.

We walked to the spot outside that we usually hang out at. "Anything new"? I asked. "No". Chenle answered for everyone. "Other than you of course". He added. "Can you guys stop". I said. "What we're happy for you". Jeno said.

"I don't think that's a good way to show your happy for someone". I scoffed. "Look she's over there". Renjun pointed out. I looked in that direction and saw y/n walking towards us with her friend Yerim.

"Hey guys, it's been a while". Y/n greeted them. "Yeah it has been a while". Yerim agreed. "So how have things been"? Jaemin asked. "Pretty normal actually". You said.

I knew she didn't have feelings for me I thought when she responded to the question. "Things haven't been normal for me". Yerim said. "Why what happened"? Jaemin asked. I looked up at Yerim and saw a light blush color appear on her cheeks as she stared back at Jaemin.

I smirked at her and in return I got slapped in the back of my head. "It's personal". She finally answered. Before anyone could say more the bell rang for our next class.

"Well looks like it's time to say goodbye". Chenle said. I got up to leave until someone grabbed my wrist. "Haechan let's walk together". Y/n offered. "You haven't called me that in a while". I commented on the nickname. She just giggled and we walked to class.

(Y/N's p.o.v)

It is now the end of the day finally. Like usual me and haechan walked home together. "I had fun today". He said out of the blue. "Really? At school of all places"? I questioned him.

"Because I got to see you again". He said. I think my heart might've skipped 3 beats just now. I smiled at him to cover up my fast beating heart. "Then I had fun too". I said. He turned to me and smiled.

"You did"? He asked while doing aegyo. "Oh stop it". I said as I pushed his head away.

Later we arrived at my house. "I guess this is goodbye". Donghyuck said. "I guess so". I said. "I'll see you tomorrow". I added and turned towards my house.

"Wait". He called. I turned around to look at him. His eyes were sparkling in the setting sun. "Never mind it's not important". He said.

"Oh okay". I said and waved at him before going inside the house. Donghyuck walked away hitting himself on the head. "You idiot that was your chance". He said.