Chapter 13 | Regretful(PART 1)(x)

*This chapter contains explicit sexual content. Reader discretion is advised* 

Felix's POV

They were everywhere. 

In my neck, my collarbone...the ones in my chest and nipples (specifically the right one) were the darkest. Although, well, if the bathroom's mirror could be big enough, it would show one of them that seemed to be permanently stain in one of my ass cheeks. That one, was easily the darkest.

I already had freckles basically all over my body, so my skin was not "clear" in the first place, but...damn. This was just another whole level on itself.

Those bruises, bite marks and hickies just kept reminding me of what had happened just a few hours before, and that whole time when they were starting to disappear, I couldn't look at myself naked. I just couldn't. 

Way too painful.

But not because they were made feeling pain...

Quite the contrary, actually-

- Felix? – I heard Manuel's voice coming from outside the bathroom's door. – Are you okay? You've been there a long time. 

It took me a minute to answer, still looking at myself in the mirror.

Just to say... I looked like shit. I hadn't slept that whole time. I had gone almost an entire day without sleeping, and the bags below my eyes were signs of it. It wasn't helpful that that week I couldn't sleep well either thanks to the exams, and...well...

- I'm fine...- I finally said, barely audible, but still enough for Manuel to listen through the door. – Be out in a minute.

- Okay... Just wanted to say that mom made dinner. She made the best empanadas you'll ever have; I swear. She's really nervous. No whitey before has ever taste her food. You'll love it!

I smiled a little. Manuel always find his way of making me smile. It didn't matter in what situation I was, or how good I was feeling. I love him so much because of it. 

- Sure. Just a minute. – I said. 

The moment I looked at my reflection again, my smile disappeared.

Memories of what happened invaded my mind all at once...

That dawn...

- Take your clothes off. – He said. 

The shower was still on, and without getting his eyes away from me, he started taking his boots off himself, and with that his jeans and boxer. I followed him, doing what he said, but not taking my eyes away from him either.