Chapter 21 | Sneaking

Eric's POV

It happened one night.

I remember exactly how it all ended up in that situation.

His doorknob broke one day, and needed to be fixed, so as a form of trying to maintain the door closed, he stacked bunch of books so it wouldn't open on its own, but still, leaving the big hole on it where the doorknob was supposed to go.

He really liked to close it secure since the very first day he moved in, so I understood why he felt nervous 'bout not being able to do it. I remember promising him to not enter his room, because I respected his privacy. A privacy he was very serious 'bout, and so was I, so I didn't wanna intrude...

I promised him that...

and I kept my promise...

of not entering his room.

It was a late night.

We finished eating dinner, and as soon as the dishes were clean, he excused himself to his room and said he was going study. I stayed in the living room for a bit, but late after, decided to go to sleep.

Passing through the corridor, I stopped in front of his room.

The little hole where the doorknob was supposed to be, was calling my name. Telling me I should snoop around and see what Ginger was up to, since I never really saw him inside his room.

So, I did just that, as any other naturally curious person would.

And I could see him just perfectly, seating on his bed, reading a book, eating some chips... Peacefully. He wasn't even aware that I was spying, of course, not only because the hole's space was too small for him to see through, but also because the lights of his room were off. The only thing on was the lamp on top of his nightstand, giving him enough light to read without problem.

Seeing him so calm made me smile. He was always so tense 'round me, and if he wasn't tense, I still had a feeling in my gut that he wasn't being his complete self. He was... keepin' something from me, or at least... hiding it.

I decided to not drag this any longer, and went to my room, closed the door behind me, and went to sleep... but later that night, something woke me up. A loud noise that was probably coming from the corridor. So, I stood up, and went to check out.

I grabbed my baseball bat and opened my door, slowly. Not making any type of sound. I knew that if someone had broken in, I needed to surprise them. First, checking the corridor, and the bathroom, and then the living room, the kitchen...

And then I got it.

I went to Felix's room as quiet as I could, and when I was about to open his door to check inside, something caught my eye instead...

And I froze.

There he was. Lying in his bed, legs open to the view of what was in between. His left hand was holding his mouth shut, while the right one kept itself around his dick.

And I...

stood there.

As if time had frozen. As if nothing else existed anymore, because honestly, it didn't, or at least it didn't matter.