Chapter 2: Team Babylon

Gary: Guys, look at the screen!

Eggman: Ho ho ho ho! Greetings world! Another Grand Prix is set to begin!

Meowth: That's right, uh... King Doc of Toreggmania!

Paul: King Doc of Toreggmania? Stupid name.

James: You think you're fast, grab your Extreme Gear and prove it!

Jessie: The winner gets a disgustingly large scale cash prize, and a midsized mountain of treasure.

Eggman: Don't expect it to be easy! You'll be racing across the world, through hill and dale, from simple circuits to challenges of mind-numbing complexity!

James: Hurry up now, the opening ceremony is starting! Don't be late!

Omochao: Did you folks hear that?! Big news! There's no WAY you can pass up a challenge this juicy! Hurry up, grab those Gear, and c'mon down! And I'll see YOU at the races!

Jet: If that's starting, then that means my one adversary is there too, that guy is Sonic the Hedgehog!

At the ceremony

Omochao: Welcome back, folks! It's been far too long since last time, but at long last another exciting World Grand Prix is upon us! Once again we've assembled a fierce pack of riders from all over the world to compete. Oh, and I'm Omochao, bringing all the action to you live! I've just arrived here at pavilion two. Let's try to sneak in a quick interview with the members of Team Babylon and Team Rivals before the race begins! How are you all feeling today?

Jet: How do I feel? Don't you know who I am?!

Gary: He's Jet the Hawk, leader of the Babylon Rogues, and is at the top of his game 24/7!

Jet: I didn't come out here to race. I came here to win this thing!

Alain: When is it gonna start already?

Paul: There is gonna be pity for the fools that got stuck with us as their first opponents.

Wave: Of course. You're right, Paul.

Jet: The only other racer that matters is Sonic the Hedgehog.

Omochao: The legendary wind masters of the Babylon Rogues and the strength of Team Rivals is certainly all talk a big game! Both teams are confident this one's in the bag. Let's hear from the other teams!

Glameow: Look at them, they think they stand a chance against Team Dark and Team Rocket.

James: The Babylon Rogues have no idea how unfortunate twerps they are.

Alain: They can't talk trash to us like that!

Storm: I'll smash anybody who talks down to the boss!

Paul: Ignore them, those three are worthless, Jet.

Gary: It looks like it's Team Babylon vs Team Dark.

Omochao: The sparks are flying from the very first race of the day! At this rate, the course is likely to catch fire as these two confident teams clash!

Jet: It's Shadow, right? Raichu? Glameow? And Rouge? You guys were pretty good!

Raichu: One fluke win, and you're talking down to us? Please.

Wave: And just who do you think YOU are, talking to Jet like that?

Paul: So your E-10000B, right? You were kinda tough out there.