chapter 3/danger

Gemmas pov
It was 4 in the morning and i was awoken by my phone buzzing over and over again so i grabbed my phone from the charger and looked to see that it was a group chat i was added in on whatsapp. So i went on it thinking it would have been me and the boys group chat,but no it was annalise and her little sidekicks libby,faith,ellie,masie and leah. For fuck sake i thought in my head. So i went on the group chat, it was called 'gemma should kill herself'. I looked at the messages and just broke down so i grabbed my shoes and a jacket and ran out the door.

Simons pov
It was half 4 in the morning when i heard gemmas door swing open so i ran out my door to see her running out the door so i went after her but she didnt know. I have been chasing her for 10 minutes untill she went down an alleyway.
"Gemma" i shouted from one end of the alley. But she didnt answer, i looked at the time 10 to 5 in the morning then i looked up to see her gone. 'Were did she go' i thought.

Gemmas pov
I was about to run up to Simon to hug him but then i was dragged round a corner and held aganst a wall "SIMON" i shouted so he could hear me then i heard foot steps running towards me and the people who are punching and kicking me. One punched me so hard that i fell to the floor. When Simon got there i saw him punch and kick the people who hurt me then they ran so that left me and Simon. "Omg gemma you ok" he said moving my hair out of my face. "Yep i am fine" i said about to stand up but then i fell again. "Come here" Simon said picking me up bridal style.

Skip walking time

Simon's pov
When we got home gemma was asleep in my arms so i took her in my room layed her down on my bed and cleaned her cuts. 'Who was that who hurt her' i then realized i had gemmas phone so i looked through the phone and saw a group chat named 'femma should kill herself'. That made me really angry to the point were i put myself in the group and i wrote a few things down

S-simon/l-libby/le-leah/f-faith/e-ellie/m-masie.

S-oi you cheeky bitches

Le-aww look its gemmas lover boy

E-she is so desperate thats why she sould kill herself

S-dont you ever speak about gemma like that again she is sweet kind and a lovley human being i am so glad i met her but you lay one hand on her and i will make your life 10 times worse

L-ok we wont😉

S-i am serious😡

End of chat
I turnd gemmas phone off and layed dont on the chair and fell asleep until there was a knock on my bedroom door so i opend it. It was jj, "oh hey jj what you need" i said looking at gemma. "Why is gemma in your room" he ased looking at gemma "WTF HAPPENED SIMON" he said looking worried. "Long story so look at these msg. So i shown jj the msg and he is as angry as i am right now. "Dont worry im letting her have the whole bed i am sleeping on the chair" i said pointing at my chair. "Ok i will leave you to it". Jj said leaving shutting my door behind him. So i went to the chair and fell asleep.

•Hi gemma here once again just a lil bonus chapter for you will be posting one tonight still just thought i would do  a lil teaser for you thanxs so much for all the support and comment hope your coping well in lockdown i hope it will be over soon
Love ya all gemma xx•