chapter 6/exposing secret

Gemmas pov
I woke up to shouting from down stairs so i got up, put Simons hoodie on and when down the stairs to see josh on the phone in the kitchen as soon as he saw me he looked upset so he ended the call and hugged me.
"Whats up josh" i asked pulling away from the hug, "that was the police they said they have let the slut group free with a warning" he said with anger in his eyes.
"What the fuck the beat me up untill i am knocked out and send me suicide texts and horrible thing and they get a warning for it,I AM ACTUALLY DONE" i said running to my room and locking it behind me, why has this have to happen to me, i said looking at my draw.
I pulled out a pic of me and my family but then another picture falls out, i pick it up to see me my mum and dad but then i look next to my dad to see harry in the picture.
Im wounding this pic is from when i was 3 abd why is harry in it so i walk to harrys room i knock on the door.
"Come in" harry said so i walked in and sat on harrys bed, "harry?" I said with confusion "yh whats up gem" harry said turning around on his chair.
"Look at this" i said handing him the pic, "harry are you my brother" i said looking at him, "gemma i had to keep this from you for a long time but gemma your last name is Lewis" harry said looking down at the pic.
"Omg no way" i said happily, i hugged him making the chair fall.
"Cant believe i am your lil sis" i said with a huge smile, "i love you lil sis" harry said with a smile.
"Love ya too big bro" i said pulling him in for a hug.

•plot twist
I thought i would add surprise to this story so heres one i know the story is short again but idk but thanks for 44 views on my story i appreciate it•

•ps this is not real this never happened its a ff•