chapter 7/asking a question

Gemmas pov
I woke up to my phone ringing, it was josh.
J-josh/g-gemma
J-yo gemma meet me in the car in 10 yh

G-ok but why?

J-were going for lunch me you and jj.

G-ok be there in 10
End of call

So i put on some skinny jeans with a sidemen jumper

This is what i am wearing.

10 minute later
Me jj and josh are in the car on the way to nandos but then "were low on fuel lets stop at that petrol station just there so i can fill up" josh said pulling in

Simons pov
"Is everything set up harry" i said to harry putting the flowers on the table,
"Sure is si" harry said walking back from the seats.
"Ok so they will be here in about 10 mins let me go get dressed" Simon said walking up stairs,"you know what to do harry" he continued. "Sure do" harry said.

Ten minutes later
Gemmas pov

"Gemma just straight upstairs to your room there is an outfit on your bed put it on and shout when done ok" harry said dragging me upstairs, "ok but why" i asked wlaking upstairs, "just do it sis". He said closing the door.
So there is an outfit on the bed

"LOVE THE OUTFIT BROTHER" i shouted, "I DIDNT PICK IT SI DID" he shouted back

"LOVE THE OUTFIT BROTHER" i shouted, "I DIDNT PICK IT SI DID" he shouted back. What does he mean Simon picked it i thought to myself.
"OK IM READY HARRY" i shouted, he ran up the stairs ran in my room and put his hands over my eyes.
"Were we going harold" i said being a bit scared.
A few more steps and then harry takes his hand from my eyes.
"OMG what is this" i said with a smile,
"This is for you" Simon said handing me a rose.
"What is this si" i said whilst Simon sat me down on the chair (btw we are in the cinema room)
"I would like you to stay here and watch this with me" he said pointing at the screen.
"Ok" i said.
Then this slideshow comes on with words and pictures of us(what is shown at the top)

Skip watching the video
"Omg si i lo.." i said turning to him but then i was cut of by him being on one knee.
"Gemma Lewis we have known each other for nearly 2 years now (yes i have skipped to were they finished school just go with it) and i have loved spending every second of my life with you so i Simon minter is asking you gemma Lewis to be my gf".
I started to cryand siad "ofc i will you idiot" i said standing up with Simon and hugging him, then i cried even more.

•again another short one but just go with it but thought i would make a happy chapter so i hope you are enjoying the story so far and plz share with friends and family love you all•