chapter 5/bad news

Gemmas pov
I woke up in the arms of Simon,i tried to get up but as soon as i put pressure on my legs and feet i collapse on to the floor. "Owww" i said but then i fell a pair of arms rapped around me i look to see Simon helping me up.
"You ok gemma" Simon said as he put me back on the bed, "yh think im good thanks" i said putting a smile on my face,i dont know something about Simon just makes me smile and i dont know what.
"You rest in here whilst i get you some food" Simon said hugging me and kissing my head, "you dont need to si" i said grabbing his hand.
"I dont care i want to" he said wlking to his closest, "you cold?" He asked.
"Yh a bit" i said putting the covers over me, "here" he said handing me his jumper.
"Thanks si" i said hugging him.

Simons pov
I was walking down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to see jj,harry,Ethan and josh. "Were are the others" i asked getting pancakes for me and gemma, "they have gont to school and told us to stay here because of gemma,why you here" josh said
"I am looking after gemma use go school i can look after her" i said walking out of the kitchen.
I was on the second floor,one more to go untill i hear gemma crying.

Gemmas pov
"No this cant be happening doc dont lie to me"
"Sorry gemma i wish i wasnt hope your ok and if you need anything just call plz bye gemma and sorry".
I cant believe it, i really cant, my..i was cut of my thoughts by Simon running in his room and hugging me.
"Gemma whats wrong" he said hugging me tighter, "its my mum she just died" i said bursting into tears, to the point were i think i soked Simons shirt.
"Omg gemma i am so sorry" he said lifting my head so i looked at him in the eyes, but then we locked into place for a good 20 seconds untill there was a knock on the house door so Simon goes to check who it is.

Simons pov
There was a knock on the house door so i go and open it, it was the doc with gemmas moms stuff "thank you doc" i said closing the door and i ran up the stairs to see gemma asleep so i put her mums stuff on the desk and laud down next to here and then she moved in closer so i kep her warm and fell asleep to.

•ik this is a short chapter but it is quarter to 2 in the morning so couldnt think chapter 6 will be out Tomorrow •