5.

“Yes, please?” I rolled my eyes towards the back of my head. Out of nowhere, Mike dragged the same finger down to my clit and started to rub around it. I bit my lip and leaned back towards him even more. Ash helped me take the buttons off my sweater, moved his left hand to play with my breast.

Before I knew it, his hand reached in between my thighs and inserted a finger inside of me to get me ready. I sighed with content as we both stared into each other’s eyes. 

“Mmmm. You like that?” He whispered. 

“Yes, Ash.” I hissed. After teasing me like this, I should’ve let go by now. But Ashton knew I needed more.

He  looked up at Mike , they both nodded. He slipped another finger in and sped up his pace, arching them up to that special spot inside of me while Mike rubbed me even faster. 

“Ohhhhh my God… I’m so close…” I breathed as I rocked my hips, feeling like my blood was boiling inside of me. I reached behind me, rubbing Mike's growing cock with my left hand. 

“You gonna come for me?” Ash came close to my face, softly kissed my lips and went to run his tonge around one of my breasts. Oh fuck… I was losing it. I couldn’t even speak a full sentence, so I nodded. 

“Do it, baby girl… Don’t hold back anymore. Come onnn…” Mike ordered as he softly tugged at my ponytail. That was it. Right there, it was just the fucking icing on the cake.

I loudly gasped and grabbed Ash by his shirt to kiss him hard. We stayed there for a few moments while I shuddered, letting everything to take over my body. As I let go, both Ash and Mike  left the couch to take their clothes off. Watching this in front of my eyes, I couldn’t help but stare. 

“This is better than watching the  dudes in Vegas.” My thought slipped out. They both laughed as they finished taking their boxers off. 

“There’s more where that came from.” Mike  bit his lip as he motioned for me to sit on the carpet.

I silently prayed to every God, hoping that they don’t tear me apart.

I went to sit down on the carpet like Mike told me to and waited as he went to the pile of his clothes and grabbed a condom wrapper from his sweatpants. He tore if off and rolled it on his erection. He then sat on the ottoman and moved his finger to tell me to come to him.

I crawled on my way to him and stood up so I could sit on top of his thighs. Playing with his hair, I finally kissed his lips as he led his hands down my back to grab my ass.

“Ready to ride me?” He broke the kiss to look up at me.