6.

“Mmmhm.” I moaned, moving my hips up and bracing myself for what I’ve been waiting for. Allowing him to slowly insert himself, I gasped and waited until he fully fit inside of me. I haven’t fucked in six months because I’ve been really busy with work and I’ve grown pretty tired of my vibrator for the last three weeks. 

“It hurts…” I whimpered. 

“I know, baby.” Mike kissed my forehead.

I started to move my hips up and down slowly and tried to focus on making the pain go away. Biting my lip, I wrapped my arms around his waist, gripping my fingers onto his back while he held his head back in pleasure. 

“You feel amazing.” He moaned softly moving one of his hands to my back, guiding me to move a bit faster and moving his hips to go a bit more deeper. 

Holy shit, this feels incredible. “Shit, Michael …” I started to get tighter as he dragged his slightly long fingernails down my back. 

“Take it, baby girl…” Mike growled. “Want me to fuck you harder?” 

“Please, Papi?” I moaned louder. I felt my spine start to tingle a bit. As he gripped my ass harder, he leaned back on the ottoman and thrusted even more harder causing me to yelp and lean back, not even caring about getting hurt in the process. I didn’t even mind Ashton watching us. This was just a way to let him know that he can get himself ready for me in a bit.

“Please don’t stop… Don’t you fucking stop.” He clenched his teeth. I screamed as he slapped my ass really hard. 

“I’m tryiiiiing…” I held on to his back as I moved my hips harder. Our bodies were wet with sweat and hearing the slaps that we made turned me on even more, but I wanted him to come first.

“Baby? You ready?” I asked him, leaning a bit down on him to kiss his lips. I kept riding his cock the way he wanted me to. 

“Oliviaaaaa…” His voice shook as he went faster, grabbing my loose ponytail once again. 

“Ohh… Let it go, Mike.” I gasped. “I’m almost there… I’ll do it with you.” Moments later, he emitted a long moan and grabbed me very close to him. I wasn’t that far behind him as I shuddered scratching my nails down his back really hard while my brain released waves of pleasure and pain once again. 

“Damn… Just… Damn.” Mike chuckled as he grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

“I know.” I smiled against his lips between his kisses.