2.

The Night Before…

It’s 2:30 in the morning. Here I am in my recording studio, finally ending a hard working day. From cleaning my penthouse apartment to doing some good ol’ business. I finished deadlines, sent some beats to many artists for some of their masterpieces, and attended meetings with their managers via video chat. Just like the city I live in, I don’t sleep much. I barely relax anymore, but tonight all of that is gonna change.

As I’m browsing Tumblr on my 24-inch monitor, I inhale the addicting smoke from a newly lit joint between my lips and hold it once it reaches my lungs for a quick high. When I almost fall into a deep trance, my phone rings on the desk indicating a new text.

“Coño.” I finally blow out the smoke, move the joint from my mouth and release a frustrated sigh. “Can I relax for just one second?” I look at my iPhone and see it’s a message from Michael, Asthon's  best friend a “Eh. Whatever.” I shrug, not even reading it and turn back to reblogging sexually provocative photos that totally match my mood at this moment. With a busy schedule like mine, I sadly have no one to take my frustration out on.

I run my fingers through my shoulder length brown hair, putting it in a ponytail and open iTunes to set it on shuffle. The perfect song starts to play on the very loud speakers, so I lean back into my chair, turn the massage setting on, and finally let Mary Jane take me away. “Just what I neeeeeeeeed.” I moaned as the chair vibrated loudly.

Minutes after, the first joint’s all gone and the music’s still playing in my speakers. I turn the chair off and stand up. While my arms are up in the air, I start to roll my hips softly with the slow beat of the next song and closed my eyes as I danced in my own zone, without a care in the world.

I then felt a pair of arms around my waist, their front against me grinding to the same beat, and my nerves started to feel like those sparkling candles people put on a cake. From the warm touch on my body and the drug working inside me, I leaned my head back in satisfaction and kept rocking myself against them. Smelling the sweat and alcohol and feeling someone’s heavy breath on the back of my head, I opened my eyes and saw Ashton behind me from the mirror while Michael sat on my chair.

“Shit, you guys scared me.” I said, holding my chest.