4.

Ashton obeyed while Michael moved to sit next to him. I then gave Ash the same great massage for a few minutes, finished by giving him a big kiss on the cheek and sat in between them.

Ash sat on my left and held my right hand as I caressed his. He allowed me to rest my head on his chest. As I felt his slow heartbeat, he placed a kiss on my head, causing my heartbeat to quicken. Even though he and I had a bit of history messing around in the past year, I can’t deny having a place for him in my heart.

I reach out my left hand to mess his hair up. “Stooooopppp iiiiiiiit.” He pretended to whine. “Nope.” I said as I kept going. Out of nowhere, he grabbed my wrist a little hard causing me to gasp. With my eyes still heavy, I lightly close my eyes and giggled.

I leaned in close, meaning to kiss his nose and Ashton kissed my lips causing me to fall for his spell. I can definitely tell he’s really in the mood right now when he bit my lip and looked up at me. Oh, that look on his face turned me on even more than I ever was before.

I kissed him back passionately while dragging my finger down along his white v-neck shirt. I felt Michael's  lips on my left shoulder, broke the kiss and gasped while he led his kisses up to my neck. Mike held me up, had me lean my back on his chest and kept kissing the same spot while Ash separated my thighs to get between them as he went back to kiss me.

Every second that they kept on going, I felt my body temperature start to rise. Michael then went to lightly suck on my earlobe while he brought his fingers underneath my shorts and Ash  helped him take them off. Mike  then caressed my inner thigh with his finger as if he were to tease me. “Fuuuuck…” I shook.

Why were they doing this to me?

“You’ve done a lot for us. Now it’s time for us to take care of you.” Ash  responded, reading my mind.