8.

“Siiiiike.” Ash whispered… This nigga did NOT just stop on purpose.

I opened my eyes to look at him and shook my head in disappointment, but pleading him with my eyes to keep on going.

“That’s fucked up, bruh…” Mike said as he backed up off of me and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Nuh uh… Seriously, nigga? Seriously?” I felt myself shake with anger and I sat myself up and left the couch to look at Ash again. As soon as I about to go Bronx Ghetto on his ass, he sat himself up and cut me off.

“Bend over right there.” Ash ordered as he pointed to the ottoman. I paused to look at him and wondered if he was kinda possessed or something.

“…What?” I asked.

“I’m not fucking playing with you.” Okay, this is the Asthon I’ve been asking for all this time. Every time we would mess around, the dirty talk would make everything better.

I blankly stared at him for a few more seconds.

“Did I stutter? …Bend the fuck over.”

Trust me when I tell you this… But I’ve never been more wetter in my entire life until that moment right there.

Without a word, I walked over to the ottoman again and did what I was told. Putting my arms on it, I felt the scrunchy from my ponytail come off, slowly followed by Ashton  wrapping his hand around it. I couldn’t wait anymore.

He got down on his knees and went in between my legs as they separated. He held another hand on one side of my hips to hold us steady as he carefully slid the tip of his dick inside.

“Fuck… I missed this so much.” He mumbled. 

“Me too…” I groaned as he went in further to start his slow strokes.

With my body slightly shaking, I bowed my head down and let him have his way with me. Suddenly, Ashton  yanked my hair. I hissed as my head went back up, he reached down and caressed my left earlobe with a gentle bite.

“Uh, uh, uh… Did I fuckin’ say you can put your head down?” He whispered on the same ear while he started to thrust faster.

“Nooo…” I whined in pain. Shit, he feels so fucking good, I thought. I know that in the morning, my neighbors from downstairs will come right up to my door and complain about the noises- that in a few minutes I’m about to make now- but I honestly don’t give a shit.

“Mmhmm… I thought so.” With my hair still in his hand, he lowered my head down a bit. Then, he dragged his free hand down to my ass cheek and handled it hard.

“Ahh! Ashtoooooon …” My voice went a little louder.

“Look at meee…” He moaned and finally loosened the grip from my hair. I obeyed. “You want more, babe?” He asked as a drop of sweat from his body landed on my lower back.

“Yesss…” I bit my lower lip.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, daddy please?” I pleaded.

“Good girl…” Suddenly, his hands went up to my shoulders…

“Harder, pleeeease?” 

“Your wish is my command.” He went in even harder, with his hips stroking in a fluid beat… Like the Sex  I once knew. Just how I loved it.

“FUCK!! OH. MY. GOD.” I screamed. “THAT’S IT. KEEP. GOING.” I moved my hips back and forth with him. One of his hands went around my body and cupped my breast.

“Damn…” I heard Michael  whispered as he witnessed what went down.

“You like that?” Ashton  grunted. “You like the way I fuck you?”

“Yeah… Ash.” I know it wouldn’t be fair to Michael , but Asthon knew most of my spots before he ever did. He reached his other hand down below my waist and rubbed my clit. 

“Ayyyy!” I cried as I held my head back. “I’m about to cummmm… I’m about to fuckin’-” I whispered.

“Fuck, me too…” He tightened his jaw as my body kept bouncing back and forth.

Pleasure mixed with pain while he hit my cervix, but he hit my spot perfectly over and over again. Before I knew it, I came hard. It literally felt like I left my own body to float on Cloud 9, smiling with pure satisfaction.

Not even feeling Ashton's  teeth as he bit my shoulder, he help me close to him and released his grunts. He then laid me face up on the carpet to rest. As my body still shook, he laid down on one side facing me while Mike left from the couch to lay down on another side.