1.

As the sun rises and gets in the way of my eyes, I open them at the ceiling and wake up on the carpet floor of the living room. My mouth feels dry like cotton, accompanied by a startling headache which is so disgusting that I almost gag. With a little bit of strength, I use my elbows to hold myself up and my pelvic muscles start to ache as I sit up on the floor. 

“Fucking… Ouch.” I whispered. Slowly breathing through the pain, I felt a little warmth on my skin which meant the fireplace was still on. I look across from me, see a wine bottle with glasses on the kitchen counter and my clothes on one of the bar stools, which means…

Wait. Why the fuck am I naked?

How in the hell did I end up on the carpet? That’s it… No more weed for me. I look down to my left side near where the fireplace was and catch myself staring at the body that’s DEFINITELY made for a statue… and he had back dimples, too? 

“Damn…” I hissed as I bit my lip, looking at the long scratches down his back. I shake my head to focus and look up to see whose face it is… Aww, there’s Michael sleeping on his stomach- Naked? 

“Oh my God… What?” Looking right behind me, I gasped and covered my mouth as I discovered Ashton asleep on the couch with one of my white sheets covering the lower half of his body and his hair all curly. 

“No…” 

Trying to put the scrambled pieces of last night together, my head hurt as my hangover started to get worse. Knowing that Ashton has a copy of the keys to my apartment, the fact that there’s pain in my body and the three of us are all in the same room, in the nude… I finally realized what happened, put my head in my hands and sighed. 

“Holy shit…”