soda pop au

(read that in the number order, the single one is 5)AU: Sodapop got drafted in the Vietnam War after you guys found out you were going to have a little girl

AU: Sodapop got drafted in the Vietnam War after you guys found out you were going to have a little girl. You guys were already married and lived on your own and had a little boy who was four named Emilio. He got a letter saying he had to go so he didn't have a choice and him leaving was one of the hardest days ever for the both of you. Before he left you gave him a family photo to take with him. He wrote a letter to you every week to let you know that he's alive and okay, he asks about his brothers, the gang and the kids. The last letter you got from him was a week before Christmas and by then he was already in the war for a few months and your guys' daughter was born a few months earlier. It was almost a month since his final letter to you until you received a letter but it wasn't from him, it was from the army. You were so scared to open the letter and read it that you asked Darry to do it for you. He opened the letter and after he read his facial expression was blank. "He's..." "He's dead, isn't he!?" You interrupted him. "Yes." His voice broke. *2 weeks later* You, Darry, Ponyboy, Steve and the gang finished planning Soda's funeral. You and his brothers decided to bury him next to his parents and everyone pitched in to help pay for everything. His funeral was certainly the hardest day of your life, watching the best person you've ever met be laid to rest. "Mommy, why is daddy's picture there and where is he?" Emilio asked you while the priest was talking. "I'll explain it to you when you're older, baby." You tell him. (I cried while making this-)