Chapter 7: Bad Boy Affection

Since the night that Krista and Niall hung out, Krista would keep thinking about him. She didn't want to admit that she was falling for the bad boy.

"So how was your hangout with Niall?" Kayla asked.

"That little fucker took me to a haunted place." Krista laughed, feeling her cheeks get hot.

"From the blush on your cheeks it looks as though you like him." Kayla smirked. Krista smiled and blushed.

"So you do like him. Wow who would've thought that you'd fall for him. Weeks ago you couldn't stand looking at him and now look at you. Blushing at the sound of his name."

Krista laughed and covered her face in embarrassment. Kayla laughed at her. A few minutes pass and Krista looks up.

"Well what about you and Thomas? I didn't think you would fall for a nerd." Krista giggled.

"Hey, but he's a hot nerd."

"That's true."

The two girls laughed.

"We're fine. For our first date he took me to a dinner and movie."

"And?"

"When he took me home, he told me that I was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and...he kissed me." Kayla explained while her cheeks turned light pink.

"Ooh Kayla got her first kiss with hottie Thomas!" Krista laughed. Kayla smiled and Thomas came up to them.

"Hey Kayla." he said kissing her cheek.

"Hey Thomas."

Krista introduced herself to him and they became good friends.

"Well I should go. I'll see you later Kayla. Nice meeting you Thomas." Krista said getting up and leaving. Thomas smiled and waved back.

"She's nice." Thomas said to Kayla.

"Yeah, she is."

Throughout the day, Niall was pulling pranks on teachers and a few kids. One of the pranks was spray painting one of the classroom walls.

"Mr. Horan, would you mind telling me why you spray painted on school property?"

"Because it's fun to spray paint. You're just lucky that I didn't spray paint the cars. Which gives me an idea."

"If you do anything to the cars, I'll have you expelled."

"Ooh I'm shaking." Niall said. Louis and Zayn tried their best not to burst out laughing.

"You watch it Horan." the teacher glared. He left and the five boys began to mock his tone.

"You watch it Horan." Louis mocked. All five of them nearly fell over laughing.

"So Niall, how the night with that girl?" Harry asked.

"It was alright. I took her to a haunted place. We got caught but knowing me, I didn't care."

"Ooh a haunted place. That's the best place where you can get it if you know what I mean." Louis smirked and winked.

"I thought about kissing her, but soon I'll get to third base."

"Why didn't you kiss her though?" Zayn asked.

"Don't know, I should've though. She's warming up to me," Niall said proudly, "I think I released her inner rebel."

The boys laughed. They parted their ways and Niall caught sight of Krista.

"Hey baby." he whispered in her ear. Krista turned around and smiled.

"Did I startle you?"

"Not at all."

"What do you say we ditch a class?" Niall asked quietly.

As much as Krista didn't like the idea of ditching, she agreed.

"Okay but only one."

"You got it." Niall said smiling. The bell rang for class and Niall and Krista walked around the empty campus.

"To be honest, I can't believe you agreed to ditch with me. Your inner rebel must be taking over." Niall said.

"I wonder who caused that." Krista winked. Niall chuckled lightly. They saw a teacher walking and they quickly hide behind a wall.

"You know babe, I never really understood why you're talking to me all of a sudden. Not that I don't mind."

"I don't know why either, Niall."

The two smiled at each other and Krista's heart fluttered. The blue in his eyes made her melt and the way he acted around her made her fall for him more.