Chapter 9: Changes

The next morning, Krista awoke to find Niall sleeping next to her. It took her a moment to realize what happened the previous night. She smiled at the thought and kisses his cheek before quietly getting up. She slips on her panties and one of Niall's shirts. She smiles when the smell of his cologne reaches her nose. She puts her hair up in a bun and walks downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. Back in the bedroom, Niall wakes to the spot next to him empty. He gets up and puts on boxers and sweats and walks down to find Krista in the kitchen.

'Shit, she looks hot in my shirts. Is she trying to kill me or something?' he thought as he took in the sight. Once he got closer to her, he snakes his around her.

"Morning, princess." he said, his Irish accent thick. He placed a delicates kiss on the crook of her neck.

"Morning, babe." Krista said pecking him on the lips. She placed the food on two plates and handed one to him and they went over to the table.

"So this will be a shock to your buddies." Krista said as she ate.

"I know. But they heard about you."

"Only good things right?" Krista smirked.

"Hmm, I might have to say to them that you're quite the animal in bed. There's a few scratches." Niall laughed. Krista laughed as she swatted his arm.

"Well I wouldn't have been so rough if you weren't so rough on me."

"Oh baby, I love it rough." Niall winked. Krista smirked and shook her head.

"So I guess this means were a thing now." she after a moment of silence.

"If you're okay with that."

"You don't see me complaining." Krista giggled.

"Good because you're my princess now." Niall said grabbing her hand and kissing the top gently. Krista giggled and blushed.

"I must say, you're pretty fit in my shirts."

"Well congrats, you'll see me in your shirts a lot. They're fucking comfy." Krista said. Niall laughed at her and she went to go put the plates away in the sink.

"Come here." Niall said as Krista walked back to the table. She took his hand and he set her on his lap. He placed a hand on her lower back.

"You're beautiful, did you know that?" he said quietly.

"But I have no makeup on." Krista said hiding her face in her hands. Niall grabbed them and took them away from her face and looked into her green eyes.

"I think you're beautiful without all that shit on your face."

Krista blushed and Niall kissed her. She places her hands on his cheeks and pulls away. She kisses his nose and gets up from his lap.

"Where are you going?"

"To shower."

Even though this is the first time she's been to his house, she found the bathroom easily. From his bedroom, she grabbed her scattered clothes from yesterday and took a shower. Niall waited for her downstairs and checked his phone. He got a text from Liam.

From: Liam
'Hey heard that you and Krista went back to your place after the party last night ;)'
To: Liam
'Nope, I'm not letting you in on all the dirty details, you horny bastard.'

He laughed at his conversation with Liam. Ten minutes later, Krista came down wearing Niall's shirt again.

"To be honest, you look better in that shirt than I do." Niall said turning around. Krista smiled.

"I could hear you laughing from upstairs, what was so funny?"

"It's just Liam being himself."

Krista smiled and kissed his cheek. For the day, they sat on the couch and watched movies on Netflix.

"Let's watch Halloween."

'Well fuck!' Krista thought to herself.

"You alright babe."

"I'm just that big on scary movies."

"Oh it's not that scary. I'm here. You can cuddle up to me if you get scared."

Krista looked at him and the movie started. Throughout the movie, Krista screamed and covered her eyes. She was also practically on top of Niall. He laughed every time she screamed.

"Not that scary my ass." Krista said hitting him with a pillow. Niall laughed, but Krista wasn't amused.

"Hey that gives me a reason to cuddle up to you." Niall laughed. Krista flipped him off and Niall laughed again, harder than he should've.

"You little fucker. I hate you, I hope you know that."

"Princess, you can't resist me. You can't even stay mad at me for ten minutes."

Deep down, she knew it was true. But she didn't want to admit it to him. She just smiled and shook her head. Ever since last night, she's been noticing some changes about herself. No more innocence, just the life of a becoming rebel.

"I love you." Niall said. Krista looked up at him and saw that he was serious. Yeah, he flirted with girls, but he has never had a real relationship.

"I love you too, Niall."

He smiled and leaned over to kiss her.