Chapter 11: No Control

It wasn't until one in the morning when all of the guests left. Krista was about to start cleaning when Niall slammed her into the wall.

"I have something else in mind." he growled. He licked his lips and looked at hers. He couldn't take it anymore and kissed her lips hungrily. He slid his hands over to her ass and squeezed it. She gasped and he shoved his tongue in her mouth. They pulled away for air and Niall made Krista hop into his arms and wrapped her legs around his torso. His lips were still attached on hers and she ran her fingers through his hair. He went up to his bedroom and laid her down on the bed. His lips went to her neck and created more love bites.

"Niall baby." Krista moaned out. She pulled off his shirt and Niall went back onto her neck. She dug her nails deep into his back and slid them down, leaving red scratch marks. He flipped them over and Krista was in control. She smirked as she ran her hand over Niall's chest.

"No teasing, princess. You know what happens when you tease." Niall said. His blue eyes were now a shade darker and she smirked at him. She leaned over and kissed him.

"You'll get what you want, babe. You just have to be patient for me." Krista whispered in his ear. He groaned and she kissed his neck, working her way up to his sweet spot. A moan escaped his mouth and his grip tightened around her waist. He began to tug at her shirt.

"I don't think you need this." he whispered. She stopped kissing his neck and he took off her shirt. He worked on the clasp of her bra and in one swift motion the bra fell off her shoulders.

"Do I do this to you?" she whispered in his ear. He moaned.

"Do I, Niall?" she whispered again nibbling on earlobe.

"Y-Yes." he managed to say. He flipped them over and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, baby."

He hooked his fingers into the loop holes of her jeans and pulled her closer to his lips. He worked on the zipper as she did the same to his jeans. He got both of their jeans off and he slowly slid down her panties. He left a trail of wet kisses on her stomach. He looked up at her and smiled. He went down to her center and flicked his tongue. Krista moaned loudly. Niall loved to tease her in ways. He loved how she would squirm under his grasp. He placed a kiss on her center and looked up to see pleasure on her face. He smirked, feeling proud of how this was treating her.

"Beg for me, babe. I want to know how much you want me to pleasure you."

"Please Niall." she moaned. He tightened his grip on her thighs.

"You'll have to do more than that, Krista. Or else, I'll just tease you until you go." he growled flicking his tongue over and over on her center.

"God, please Niall. You have no fucking idea on how much I want you. I want to be sore tomorrow. You're the only one that does this to me."

"That's a little better."

With that, he shoved his tongue deep into her and Krista clenched on the sheets.

"Right there, Niall."

He moaned, sending vibrations and she gasped. After a minute or so has passed, he pulled his tongue out. Krista whimpered for a moment, but he leaned close to her face.

"Ready for it?" Niall asked. Krista nodded and didn't notice that his boxers were gone. He slowly pushed into her and they both moaned loudly. Niall began to roll his hips in a steady rhythm and he kissed her forehead.

"F-Faster Niall."

He smirked and he began to go a little faster and harder. Krista moaned and gasped and scratched Niall's back.

"Fuck!" Niall moaned. He continued to go faster than ever.

"Say my name, baby." Niall said. Krista bit her lip to keep her moans in.

"I SAID SAY MY FUCKING NAME!" Niall shouted, beginning to slam into her.

"NIALL!" she screamed. They came and Niall collapsed on her. He pulled out and laid beside her catching his breath.

"Wow." Krista managed to say.

"I know I'm starting my new year right!" Niall chuckled. Krista wrapped the comforter around her body and Niall wrapped it around his torso.

"I love you, princess." Niall said kissing her nose.

"I love you too, Niall."

They both smiled and fell asleep.