Chapter 5: Crazy Love

As the week was going by, Krista's mind was everywhere. She couldn't stop thinking about the way Niall acted towards her the other day.

"Kayla, there's something I have to tell you." she said one day.

"What's up?"

"The other day, I was talking to Niall and he actually seemed really sweet when we talked. It was like he completely changed his personality."

"Well I think he's only soft for you because look."

Krista turned around to find Niall pulling a prank on a teacher. He and the boys laughed and they ran as fast as they could to get away. Krista shook her head and turned back to Kayla. All of a sudden, a nerd came up to them.

"H-Hi K-Kayla." he said. The boy was pretty cute. Underneath his glasses, he had hazel green eyes. His hair was up in a small quiff and he was built pretty well.

"Hey Thomas. What's up?"

"Th-There's something I have t-to tell you," he took a deep breath and straightened his glasses, "I r-really like you."

The two were both shocked at his words.

"You like me, Thomas?"

"Y-Yes. I've h-had a crush on y-you ever since I f-first saw you."

He was looking at her with big eyes. His cheeks were bright pink and he running his hand through his hair gently. Krista looked over at Kayla and smiled. Kayla smiled and blushed.

"Aww that's really sweet Thomas." she managed to say.

"Kayla, w-would you like t-to go out with m-me?" Thomas asked quietly.

Krista widened her eyes and immediately glanced over at Kayla. She nodded and Thomas smiled cutely. Like a child who felt proud of a completed coloring page.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow at seven." Thomas said without stuttering. He looked relieved at Kayla's response to the date.

"Can't wait." Kayla said. Thomas smiled again and left.

"So his name is Thomas huh?" Krista smirked.

"Yeah, Thomas Augusto."

Krista smiled and saw Niall run past them. He winked at her and a teacher ran after him. She couldn't believe that a bad boy would become so sweet to her.

"Kayla, I think I'm beginning to like Niall a bit. Please tell me if I'm crazy."

"You're crazy, but hey that's what love does to you. It's works unexpectedly. I mean hello look what just happened to me like two minutes ago." she laughed. Krista laughed along and the two girls walked around the campus.