Lizardy and her Onesie

Class just ended and the weekend was here. Kendo, Tokage, and Yanagi were walking to their dorms.

Tokage: Man I'm soo ready for this weekend. I need this, I'm exhausted. 

Kendo: I hear ya on that. We've been working so hard lately, I feel like I can't catch a break. 

Yanagi: Hey guys, why don't we go to the mall tomorrow? You know, a girls day out?

Kedno: Hmmm, that does sound fun, plus I've been trying to find a nice sundress since the warmer weather is finally here.

Tokage: Woah Kendo, I didn't know you were into girly stuff like that? You always act like such a tomboy.

Kendo: I guess, but I only have so many gym shorts. 

Yanagi: I can help you find one that fits you!

Kendo: Thank Yanagi. You were the one to help me during the beauty pageant so there's no one else I trust. 

Yanagi: Tokage, are you looking for anything in particular?

Tokage: Nah, if I see something I like I may grab it but I'm not in the market for anything as of now. 

Kendo: Okay then, it's settled, tomorrow around noon laddies? 

Tokage: Hell Yeah!

Yanagi: Sounds good to me! 

Timeskip to tomorrow

Tokage was walking to the nearest train station when she saw Kendo and Yanagi waiting in the distance. 

Tokage: Hey guys!

Kendo: Heya Set!

Yanagi: Took you long enough. hehehe

Tokage: I got lost, screw off.

The three ladies boarded the train and headed to the nearest mall 

Yanagi: Kendo, I think I found a nice sundress and they have it at one of the stores at the mall 

Kendo: Nice, let's see it!

Yanagi shows Kendo the dress

Tokage: Cute!

Kendo: I love it! It's not too girly but not too Tomboyish! How much is it? 

Yanagi: I saw it for $25.

Kendo: That's not bad at all. Hopefully, it's still there.

Yanagi: They said they had a few in stock so I'm sure you're fine.

Timeskip to them arriving at the mall 

Kendo: Wow it's really packed today huh?

Tokage: You said it, there's people everywhere