The Meme Lord

It was a calm and peaceful morning in the 1B dorms. The students had the day off so they took advantage of their downtime to hand out. Yosetsu Awase, Ibara Shiozaki, Juzo Honenuki, and Yui Kodai were all sitting by the kitchen. It was all peaceful. Juzo was sipping his coffee, Koda was playing with her matryoshka doll, Awase was watching the news, and Ibara Shiozaki was eating some bread. All was normal and well, that is until Tsuburaba showed up.

Tsuburaba: HERE COME DAT BOI!!!! 

Juzo: Huh? 

Awase: Was that Tsuburaba?

Tsuburaba: O SHIT WADDUP! 

Shiozaki: Tsuburaba, how dare you use such foul language around me.

Juzo: Tsuburaba, are you okay?

Sen Kaibara appeared right behind him

Kaibara: If you guys haven't heard, he's been on ifunny saving and spamming outdated and unfunny memes. 

Awase: I thought I heard that from somewhere, isn't that the frog on the tricycle? 

Shiozaki: Frogs do not ride tricycles! 

Juzo: They do on the internet. 

Kodai: Yes.

Shiozaki: Such sinful behavior, heaven will rain down upon thee! 

Tsuburaba stomped his foot on the ground 

Tsuburaba: Cumon Step it up!!!!

Awase: I think he needs to see a doctor.

Kaibara: He needs to see one? I need to see one after listening to him for two hours straight. 

Tsuburaba: Poggers!

Juzo: What?

Awase: It's a Twitch emote. Granted it's not outdated whatsoever.

Kodai: How do you know that?

Awase: Oh, I watch some Twitch streamers play Overwatch sometimes. I see it spammed in the chat all the time. It's a Pepe emote.

Kodai: Mhmm

Juzo: Another question, what's a Pepe? 

Awase: It's a meme the internet started. It's basically a character named Pepe the Frog.

Shiozaki: Does this Frog ride a Tricycle as well?!

Awase: No. Completely different meme Shiozaki.

Shiozaki: Thank the Heavens. 

Tsuburaba: Do you know da wae? 

Juzo: Uhmm Awase, what'd he just say?

Awase: It's also a meme if you couldn't tell. It's just a Ugandan Knuckles saying that over and over again. 

Kodai: From Sonic? 

Awase: Yep. 

Juzo: Sounds to me like Tsuburaba is spending too much time on ifunny. 

Kodai: Yeah.

Tsuburaba: sOuNdS tO mE lIkE tSuBuRaBa Is SpEnDiNg ToO mUcH tImE oN iFuNnY.

Juzo: Is that a meme or is he just mocking me?

Awase: A little bit of both. Yes, it's a meme but yes, he's also mocking you.

Juzo: Pretty unfunny if you ask me. 

Kodai: Yeah.

Shiozaki: Tsuburaba please do not continue with your sinful behavior with these so called "memes" of yours. 

Tsuburaba: Hey Shiozaki....

Shiozaki: Our lord in heaven please, no more memes. 

Tsuburaba: uuuuuuuuu maaaddd brrooo? 

Shiozaki: May the fires of hell absolve you of your sins. 

Kaibara: Yeah Tsuburaba, it's getting kind of old now, no one's laughing dude. 

Kodai: Yeah. 

Tsuburaba: You guys wouldn't appreciate a good meme even if it bit you in the ass! 

Awase: We do, just when they're funny.

Juzo: Yeah, it sounds like you're just spamming outdated or genuinely unfunny memes. 

Pony Tsunotori was passing by just before she noticed everyone and stopped to say hi. 

Pony: Hello everyone! How's everyone doing today?

Juzo: Hello Pony!

Tsuburaba: Pony, do you like memes? 

Pony: Memes? Depends honestly. 

Juzo: Oh no. 

Awase: Tsuburaba please, no more memes.

Just then Tsuburaba feels something tap his shoulder and all of a sudden he was trapped in his own new move "Air Prison" which secludes him and is soundproof! 

Everyone turns to see Neito Monoma. He copied Tsuburaba's quirk and trapped him. 

Monoma: Please, shut up. No more memes. 

Everyone: Thank you Monoma! 

Awase: Monoma, you just did God's work! 

Shiozaki: May the angles above bless your heart! 

Kodai: Yeah.

Monoma: Why thank you. But I must let you know I didn't do it for you, but solely for me. I cannot stand Tsuburabas memes. They are outdated and unfunny. 

Tsuburaba was banging on the solid air, yelling but since the wall was soundproof, nobody could hear a thing he was saying. But just then, Shishida walked by and saw Tsuburaba trapped. 

Shishida: SIR TSUBURABA! Are you in trouble, allow me to assist!

Everyone: SHISHIDA NO! 

Shishida activates his beat quirk and smashes the air prison freeing Tsuburaba. 

Tsuburaba: YOU CAN'T KILL ME IM A BAD BITCH! 

Everyone: *sigh*

Shishida: I feel a shockwave of disappointment has come over us all, did I perhaps cause it? 

Everyone: YES!