The USJ Incident (B Side)

(THE ADVENTURES CONTINUE! And yeah, this book isn't dead. I'm still updating it and writing new parts...)

Class B was waiting at the bus stop in their hero costumes waiting for their bus to take them to an off-campus facility for rescue training. After about a few minutes the bus arrived and everyone got ready to board.

Kendo: Alright everyone bus is here, time to load up. Let's get in as quickly and efficiently as possible!

Class 1B: Okay!

The students boarded the bus and proceeded to travel to their training destination.

Tokage: Kendo, I think you've got a cool quirk. It's so versatile and you can do a lot of things with it! It's defiantly pro material.

Kendo: Thanks but yours is better. Plus, you got in via recommendations.

Kaibara: My quirks got a perfect balance between power and speed!

Awase: But it's super lame if you can't even pierce basic armor dude.

Kaibara had an annoyed look on his face.

Kendo: If anyone's quirk is considered versatile here, it's Kamakiri's. Being able to produce blades anywhere on his body could come in super handy.

Kamakiri looked over and looked away quickly.

Shiozaki: Indeed. But he's always so angry. The man is riddled with sin. He will never be popular amongst the masses.

Kamakiri stood up.

Kamakiri: HEY JESUS FREAK, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO!?

Shiozaki: You see?

Monoma: I know we all just met each other, but honestly your shitty personality screams volumes dude.

Kamakiri: SHUT UP BLONDIE! SAYS THE ONE WHO SECRETLY ENVYS CLASS A!

Monoma, Shiozaki, and Kamakiri continued to argue.

Kendo: Hey guys, that's enough!

Shoda: I agree, we should be getting to know one other, not fighting with each other.

Tsuburaba: Not gonna lie, seeing them fight is kind of entertaining though.

Vlad King: Settle down, we're here.

The students loaded off the bus and were greeted with space hero Thirteen. The class gasped and could barely hold their excitement.

Thirteen: Hello Class 1B! I've been waiting for you!

Bondo: Thirteen was one of my favorites!

Rin: I know right!

Thirteen: I can't wait to show you what's inside!

Class 1B: This is gonna be awesome!

As the class entered the USJ, they were amazed at the horizon.

Tetsutetsu: Holy crap, this looks like an amusement park!

Thirteen: A shipwreck, landside, a fire, a wind storm, etc! I created this training facility to train you all to deal with different types of disasters! I call it the...

Thirteen: Unforeseen Simulation Joint! But you can call it, USJ!

Class 1B: Just like Universal Studios Japan...

Vlad King: Thirteen, where is All Might? Shouldn't he be here?

Thirteen: Apparently he did way too much hero work this morning and used up all his power. He's currently resting in the teacher's lounge.