Epilogue, 24 Years Later

Jimmy sat on his living room sofa lazily reading a newspaper, it was 9:30 on a beautiful Saturday morning. He sat thinking about all that had happened up until this point in his life...

He and Cindy graduated high school a week after prom and sat down to make a very important decision; college. They had meant what they said; they didn't ever want to be apart again, so they knew going to different colleges would be out of the question. Being the famous Jimmy Neutron he had basically every prestigious college in the United states offering him scholarships and begging him to choose them, even NASA itself had offered him a position. Cindy on the other hand only had one place in mind, she had had her mind set on Princeton since seeing 'A Cinderella Story' for the first time as a little girl. The choice was easy, they would attend Princeton together. Jimmy had no problem with this, Princeton was a fine school and he could easily find what he wanted to do there. However he decided to strike a deal with the administration; he would only attend if they also offered Cindy a scholarship as well, and with her GPA and extra curricular activities they easily agreed to these terms. Once the decision was final they began preparations for their move to New Jersey. They decided sharing an apartment nearby would be their best bet rather than staying on campus in separate dorms with roommates they wouldn't know, they wanted to be able to stay together and it would make seeing each other easier since they were both studying something different. Cindy was going to school for business, she wanted to have a career in management and advertising. Jimmy on the other hand had his pick of virtually anything in the world with his brain and IQ. After some thinking and talking it over with his friends and family he finally decided on teaching, he loved the idea of giving lessons and being able to share his knowledge with younger generations. So Cindy got him a job at the diner as a busboy and by the end of the summer they had enough money saved up for a small studio apartment, and they used the furniture from the lab to furnish it.

After 4 years they each graduated with a bachelor degree in their area of study and moved back to Retroville into a small one bedroom apartment, and once they were settled in they finally got married. They remained engaged during college since they felt they would have enough to worry about with classes without adding a wedding to the mix as well. They remained in their small apartment for two years and once they had enough money saved and well built credit they moved into a modest 4 bedroom house with a basement, two car garage, and shed out back (which is yet again where Jimmy created the entrance to his new lab).

Two years later they felt they were ready to start a family and had their first child; their daughter Hillary Marie (named after Hillary Duff since 'A Cinderella Story' is essentially what brought them together in the first place, and Madam Curie who had been Jimmy's scientific influence since he was a child), she had Cindy's blonde hair and had inherited Jimmy's blue eyes and 'genius' (though her IQ wasn't quite as high as his). Five years after that they welcomed their second (and last) child, their son Isaac Albert (named using Jimmy's middle name and Albert Einstein); he had Jimmy's chestnut hair and Cindy's emerald eyes and athletic ability. Jimmy and Cindy felt their children were actually a perfect mixture of the two, well except for...

As if on cue he was interrupted from his musings by an explosion sound coming from the basement. He sighed, put down the newspaper, then went to the intercom on the wall that he had installed in all the common areas of the house (living room, kitchen, garage, basement, and his lab).

He pressed the call button for the basement, "Hillary Marie Neutron what are you doing down there?"

His now 15 year old daughter answered coughing slightly "nothing *cough* dad, just creating a chemical compound similar to stomach acid and analyzing how different substances react to it"