Poetry 30/7/2019

Dearest you and your smile that radiates brighter than the sun...

You think that you own every piece of my mind, my soul, and my being...

And I'm so sorry to assure you that you're right.

I can't stand a day without visions of you and flashbacks of your smile...

I know that none will ever hold me like you did...

And for the reasons that I can't count, I can't hold anyone like i held you...

I loved you when it was frosty freezing and cold...

I loved you when love was unearthy yet felt so natural...

I loved you as you told me I was whom you wish to spend your future with...

I loved you as you held me in place whenever it was hard to stay whenever it was hard to breathe...

I loved you when you tried to give me a goodbye kiss and as I reached out to hug you instead...

I loved you when it was so hard to stay alive without you on my side.

I loved you when I denied you and my love...

I loved you as I killed the person I was just so none would be interested in me just so none will take your place...

I loved you all the times I was at the back of my mind remembering us while it was crowded and you're not around...

I loved you when I stay overnight writing poems about what I feel about you and no one other than you...

I loved you as I scream at myself for being an art mess that can only love one and only one...

However, now my love is just a poetry with missing words...

Meaning nothing to you while tears roll out to meet my cheeks as I mouth every missing word to this empty space inside of me...