Chantels wedding part 2

I woke up and looked to see that Megamind wasn't next to me I was so confused I got out of the bed and started looking in the rooms but he wasn't there I then began walking towards the door but before I could reach it, the door opend.

"Oh Good morning Y/N, I brought you some breakfast" said Megamind.

I yawned "Megamind I really thought you disappeared, but thank you" I crawled back into bed as Megamind handed me the tray of food, changing back in to him self.

"So how's the portal gun going?"I asked.

"Well it's going ok I've not finished but I'm sure I could finish it before we get to north America" he replied sitting down building the portal gun.

"Ok" I said while eating the breakfast, we were just sat in silence till I finish the breakfast and and then I opened my mouth to speak.

"So how did you sleep?" I asked

Megamind paused what he was doing and looked up at me.

"I actually slept good" he replied

"Ok good, just one question though, why did you have your arm around me last night?" I asked him

He blushed
"I mean I'm not complaining" I whisperd underneath my breath.

"Oh... did I, well I usually sleep with my teddy bear" he replied.

"Ha you, Megamind an evil super genius, sleeps with a teddy aww your so cute" I said teasing him.

"Hey, Y/N are you teasing me?" He asks.

"Maybe, what are you going to do about it Mr. Eviloverlord" I said with a flirtatious look.

He then proceeds to walk over to me with a grin on his face.

"Well little miss, I'm going to have to.... TICKLE YOU!" He leaped up on the bed and began tickling me.

"Nooo!...stop Megamind stop ahhhhh"
I laughed.

I then grabbed Megamind by both arms and flipped him over to the other side of the bed, I was holding his hands above the bed as my body was straddled over his, I look in to his glistening emerald green eyes trying to catch my breath it was silent until there was a knock on the door. I quickly jumped off of Megamind and walked to the door, Megamind turned the watch turning into Bernard as I opened the door.

"Hi Y/N, we need all the bridesmaids down in my room in the next half an hour and hurry up I want this to be perfect and I'm so nervous-"

"Hey, Chantel things are going to be ok, your going to be a perfect bride dont worry" I said with a reassuring look.

"Thanks sis, for everything" She hugs me.

"Your welcome" I reply hugging back
She notices Megamind sat on the bed.

"Oh hi Bernard" Chantel says pulling away to look at Megamind.

"Hi Chantel" He says with a smile.

"Oh yeah and Bernard my mum will take you so that you will have seat at the wedding, so you can join them, she will pick you up" She says.