Chapter no. XIII

Momo POV

Ladies

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<So I have a funny story to tell you guys!

Alienbitch
<Yes, do spill

"When did she change our names?" I ask.
"Hah, I don't know. I wonder what I am?" Kyouka responds.
We were sitting in her dorm playing with Ira when both our phones buzzed.

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<This morning I wanted to take a shower

Alienbitch
<Pfffffft bitch stahp! Lmfaooo *wheeze

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<Stfu I'm not done!

Alienbitch
<Ouch.

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<Anyway, I was about to wash my hair so I went to grab my tropical breeze shampoo...

Kyouka cringes. "I think I know where this is going."
"You're just as bad as Mina!"
"Hey!"

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<AND THE MF BOTTLE WAS HALF EMPTY!!!

Ribbitch𓆏
<It wasn't me I swear!

Invisabitch ☁︎
<I'M INNOCENT!

Alienbitch
<For once it actually wasn't me

Creatibitch
I am always the victim in this situation! I am a good Christian child who does not steal>

Kyouka thumps the back of my head. "What the hell!"
"You are a criminal who needs to be punished" I tells her. "Serves you right."
"You're not even Christian!"

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<I have noticed there is only one person who has not yet pleaded innocent!

Hearingbitch
<I'M SORRY! ASHIDO TOOK MY PLUM SHAMPOO SO I HAD TO DO SOMETHING!

Alienbitch
<WELL MAYBE IF A CERTAIN FEMALE WOULD LET ME USE HER BLUEBERRY BODY WASH WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS STEALING ISSUE!

"She's right Yaomomo" Kyouka tells me.
"Let Mina use yours then."
"Touché."

Creatibitch
Maybe you should buy your own fucking shampoo!>

Alienbitch
<Maybe you should be more generous!

Ribbitch 𓆏
<*Kermit sipping tea*

Floatybitch ☝︎︎
<MAYBE THIS MEANS WAR!

Hearingbitch
<MAYBE IT DOES!

Kyouka throws her phone at her wall and it bounces off the soundproof foam. "God, I wish I had a flip phone so I could snap it shut. It would be so much more satisfying."
"That was an aggressive conversation" I say. "But you are right, a flip phone would be great to have right now."
"Or like a rotary phone. Then when I'm mad at somebody, I can slam in back onto the telephone hook" she adds, feeding Ira a bit of chicken.
"Anyway, we should go back to my room so we can start studying" I say.
She groans. "Or we could not?"
Ira finishes his food and starts leaving though the window.
"See? Even Ira knows we have to" I say.
"Stupid cat" she mumbles, picking up her books. "Stupid sensei."
"How many times do I have to tell you it's your own fault?" I sigh.
"It's not just me! I'm being encouraged by Sero and Kami!" she whines.
"And you're encouraging Bakugou. Then only sensible one there is Kirishima" I say as we leave her bedroom and walk down the hallway.
She mocks me and I bump her into the wall.
"I shan't tolerate this violence in my kingdom!" Mina appears piggybacking Sero.
"Hello Mina" I say.
"Hush now peasant! The queen is about to speak!" Kyouka hisses to me. "I apologize your highness. Please continue."
"Thank you Jirou." Mina slaps Sero's butt and he moves in closer. "Now then! I would like to announce that all 1A students-"
"-apart from sticky little bubble fuck" cuts in Kirishima who had just rode in on Bakugou.
"Yes, the great Shinsou will be taking his place!" Mina gestures to the corner where Kaminari has just trotted in with Shinsou on his back.
"My queen." Shinsou squeezes Kaminari's side with his foot and he attempts a bow.
"-is invited to the mall" she finishes.
"A bunch a lameo's didn't come" says Bakugou.
"Let everybody who is here... rise up!" Mina booms.
A bunch of our classmates emerges from the corner: Tsu riding on Tokoyami, Midoriya riding on Ochako and Ojiro, walking by himself?
"Ojiro, where is your rider?" Mina demands.
"God, I'm right here!" a floating tank top pops up over his head. "I told you this shirt was too low cut Mashirao!" she shrieked, apparently hitting his head.
"You ladies are one of the last to join our flock" she continues. "Will you come with us on our quest to the mall?"
"Well actually we were going to stu-"
"Hell yeah!" Kyouka jumps onto my back.
I lurch forward in shock. "But we have to-"
"Come on Yaomomo! It'll be fun!" says Kaminari.
Guess I just can't finish my sentences anymore.
"And I promise we can do some studying after" Kyouka says to me.
"But-"
"Yaomomo, Yaomomo, Yaomomo" they begin to chant.
"Okay fine!" I give in. "It's not my homework that is the issue here anyway!"
"Yay!" Mina squeals, clapping her hands together.
"Hold up" says Kyouka. "Where's Todoroki?"
"Sorry were late!" Yosetsu Awase runs into the crowd carrying Shouto in his back. "Shou had trouble finding a horse!"
"I has brought fren" Shouto says.
"Who's this extra?" called Bakugou.
"Hi Yaoyorozu!" he waves at me.
"Hey Yosetsu!" I wave back and so does Kyouka.
"I don't think you would remember me Bakugou. You were kind of busy with the villains and all that when I met you guys, but I'm Awase Yosetsu from 1B!" he greets us all.
"How could you not know who Awase is? He pretty much saved the class from the gas during the attack on the camp!" Kirishima reproaches Bakugou.
"Well I don't know about that" Yosetsu says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Yaoyorozu was the star of the show there!"
I blush a little at the compliment.
"Blah blah blah" Mina drones. "I've seen your pretty face around before. I'm single! I mean- Mina Ashido!" she slaps Sero's butt again and he goes towards him.
"Hey! Pleased to meet you!" He holds out his hand.
She shakes it, cheekily fluttering her eyelashes. "What kinda of emojis do you like?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Because I want to know which one to use for your contact." She hands him her phone with a wink.
"Ashido, enough flirting, let's move! Do you know how hard it is to carry somebody this long?" Kyouka says.
"I'm the one carrying you!" I cry.
"I'll give you a blue heart?" she asks, ignoring our complaints.
"Uh, sure!" Yosetsu says.
"We're waiting" Sero and Shouto say.
Sero sounded a little upset, probably because of Mina's flirtatious attitude.
"Mkay, I'm done! Let us ride bitches!" she says, whipping Sero's butt yet again.
"You don't need to do that every time" he mutters.