wrong choice

EMILY

Until now i cannot believe that alison is into me. But i can't be with her as long as i am still with paige.

I have to tell her that i don't like her but i have no idea how.. i guess u need help ..by the love expert named hanna.

I get my phone and texted her.

Em - han, where i you? Can you come over?

Han- ok, I'll be there in a minute.

Em - ok.. thanks.

I sigh, i hope hanna will not over react if she knows that ali and i has a thing but i know she will understand.

A minute later i heard a knock maybe its hanna.

I get up .. to open the door

"Han--!" But i was wrong it's.. 

"Hi babe, i missed you where have you been?!" Its paige.. 

My phone. Buzzed its from hanna.

Han- im so sorry em i can't make it, my mom ask me to buy something..  i txted paige she might be there in a minute.. sorry..

Great,,! So what im going to do before i speak she kissed me.

"I missed you you know? Are we going to stay here on the doorway?.." i dont want to see her but i cannot make any excuses. 

"Oh yeah,  come in..  " i said

"What's wrong babe your to formal you know? Is your mom here? I just wanted to say hi.. " she said while smiling..

"No.. she's not here.. uhmm she's in texas with my dad..  she'll be back in 3 weeks." Darn, i want to kick her out in the house but she grabed me and kissed me again hard.

"Really so its good news for me." Damn she looks like a psycho.  . I heard someone open the door. .

"Em, im sorry but can i watch mo-? Oh yeah..  pigskin!" Its ali and i can see that she's not happy to see paige here. Paige smirk.. and kissed me infront of ali.. damn...

Paige

What a surprise alison the queen bee is already in rosewood,  i see she wanted to get emily to me.. well im not going to allow it. I kissed emily infront of her. . Emily did not kiss me back.

Suddenly someone slapped me.. its emily

Im so shocked . Why did she slap me?!

I can see ali she also shocked.. 

I Look at emily i can see she's not sorry that she slapped me..

"What the fuck! Em?!" I need answers is it because of alison!

"Im sorry, but please get out i don't want to see you anymore.?" What? I can't believe this.

"Woah... emily your my girlfriend i can kissed you whenever i want." Damn alison its because of her!

"Right, its because of her!" While pointing my finger tos  ali..

"Did she told you she likes you to and she love you  she's going to hurt you em! She's. Not worth it.. " i saw alison run..  and emily looked at me that this is all my fault.

She will follow alison but i grab her hand.

"Your not going anywhere! " she snap my hand.. and..

"Were done paige,! " i can't move after i hear what emily said.

"What em? What did you say?!" I want to hear it again

"Your not deaf paige and i know you heard me loud and clear.. were done i dont love you.  I love alison. Dont you dare hurt her coz im gonna kill you if you did!" I run after i heard that... im gonna kill alison.. over my dead body!

Alison

-  i can't take it when paige told em that im only using her.. i run as fast as i can..  that lead me into kissing rock, this is the place that i realized how much emily means to me.. i saw the rock in the middle of the forest and i cry there..

Emily

- i followed alison , if something happens to her im not going to forgive paige. I dont have any idea where i can find her..

I headed to kissing rock hoping that i can find ali there but i saw someone..

Alison

- i heard someone. Walking behind me when i turn around its was paige!

"What are doing here!" I said with an angry voice.

She walk in front of me...

"You bitch, you took away my gf on me..and we broke up because of you!" Felt happy emily broke up with paige because of me?. But before i say anything she attacked me and choke me.

I fight but paige is much stronger than me.. i try  shout but i can't she choke me hard that i can't even speak..

"Your going to die alison, im not the same person that you bullied before.." cannot breath anymore... . When i saw. Someone running ..

Emily

- i saw ali with paige and she was choking her.. i grabbed something to use for paige.

"Paige!" She turned around and i smashed her with a piece of wood. I saw paige fall.. 

"Ali?! Are you okay. Plz say something.." i carry her and went to my car.. i text the girls sos.

Han- what happen? I'll be there.

Spencer- ok..

Aria- go to Spencer's house..

I drove to Spencer's place alison she passed out..

We already at spencers everyone is here.. they asked me some questions but im not ready..  to talked to them.

Alison

Where am i... ? My neck it hurts.. o my god paige where is she.. i heard a knock i hide in the corner..

"Ali? Its me... emily.. . " i run to her nd cried hard she just hugged me and kiss my forehead.

"Im sorry babe, im so so sorry.. im gonna make paige pay for what she did to you.. " i can see the anger in Emily's eyes...

"Don't do anything please i Don't want you to be hurt.. im sorry if i hurt you before..  " i feel safe when she's around i loe her smell ilove everything to her.. when suddenly hanna came and hugged me..

"What happened ali, we asked?"  emily but she didn't tell us anything.. " i can see how worried are they i sit up and i decided to talk..

"I went to emily to asked her if i could watch a movie with her but i saw pigskin with her. Em slapped paige because she kissed emily without permission." I sigh i look at hanna she looked at emily.. what the heck looked and i saw emily looked down..

What's happening.. .  I dont know what to say.. but i decided to continue my story.

"The paige pointed me.. she told emily that i don't love her which is not true i love her more than anything.. . " emily hugged me.. i can feel tears running down to my face.. "i promise to you han i loved her so much.. " hanna hugged me.

"I know ali i know." I  cried even harder i miss hanna. . So much.

"The after i heard it i ran.. to kissing rock i heard footsteps behind me and i saw paige she told me that i  have to die because im the reason why they broke up.. and then.. she attacked me..  she choked me hard.." i cried.. so much i can feel my body shivering..  but emily hugged me and then i felt asleep in her arms.

Authors note:

I not going to update until tomorrow

Because i have to be ready for Christmas.. 

Merry Christmas to all..

Chao.