my sweet alison

Hanna

Finally team emison are officially wifey wifey.. cant help but smile..

I was walking .. ..

When someone grabbed my hand..

"hanna we need to talk!" Its caleb.. I'm going to shout when he covered my mouth with his hand..

"the hell hanna don't shout... I want to tell you that all of you are need to be careful.. !" I frown what is he saying.

He looked at me in the eye.. "I'm gonna remove my hand if you promise me that your not going to shout...!" I nodded.

He removed his hand..

And the first thing that I said is " why?" And I cried.. he hugged me..

"I'm sorry han, but I have to hurt alison because she's a bully..!" He explained

"no she's not.. I know she changed for us and for emily.. !" I defended alison because I know that she really changed..

"alright and I'm so sorry about what happen but please listen to ..me.. A wants to kill all of you.. not all of you but spencer and alison... she wants to revenge for the death of ezra.. !" I gaps when I heard it.

"yeah.. There's a new A and you can't believe who it was! "

He said..

"then tell who is it.. so we can be ready.. !" He nodded and

He told me every single detail... he knows..

Alison

Where dancing ... happily when the sound stopped..

"what happened?!" Said emily

The dj looked at us.. and he shake his head.. when we heard a robot voice.

"guess your having fun without me.. !"

"A!"  WE SHOUTED

All of the guest frowned... then my father went to me.

"alison, who is A?! Is she the oje who kidnapped you!" He shouted..

Emily and I looked at each other.. we both thinking the same are we going to tell him the truth... she sighed...but before she can say something..

Hanna shouted... "oh I'm sorry its a techo no error guys.. ' then the music started to play...

"uhmm nothing Kenneth you see? Its just an error.." emily said.. my father looked at us.. and then smiled...

" I love you girls and I'm so happy that you end up together".. the he hugged us..

"thank you dad, I'm so happy. That you accepted me... for who I am.. " I said..

"well I guess.. you have to get you wedding gift.. "

Emily y and I looked at each other... a gift? I have no idea.. what is it .

He hand us an envelope and walks away...

"what do you think what is in this envelope? " Emily is worried.. I squeeze her hand..  to assure that nothing will happen..

Its been an hour after the party.. emily and I went to our hotel so we can finally rest.

"finally!" Emily said.. before throwing herself to our bed

I chuckle... "oh so your tired?!" I said..

But she smirk.. "hehehe funny ali.. your not going to escaped our first night as my wife! " she get up to the bed and slowly walks towards me..

I brought out the envelope that my dad gave too us.. she stopped.. and I smiled.. I won .

" oh babe.. I'm getting curious about that envelope.. can we open that please?" She begged..

"ok... but we need to lay on our bed I'm so tired .. " and she follow me.. to our bed..

"now. Can you opened it.. please   " she's really cute.

I nodded I begin to open the envelope when we both... Surprise..

a trip to paris!

Spencer

Hanna texted me and aria... were kinda dping something but she told us that it's important.. so we quickly drove to her house...

"hey, your already here..." I glared at her.. but she quickly hide behind aria, ! "okay,iknow I interrupted something but before you kill me with that kinda look .. listen to me first" hanna is so defensive..

"you better have an explanation why you texted us.. in the middle of the night" aria said...

"yes I have but you have to hold your breath.. .. first.. babe.. come out now?!" She called someone.. we were speechless when the guy walks in front of us..

Its caleb!

Aria run towards him and slapped caleb..

"stop it aria!" Hanna shouted..  while holding aria's hand.

"no you stop! What the hell on earth came into your mind to trust this person!" She pointed caleb..

"because he knows something and I love him!" She said

"aria stopped we have to listen to them!" She Stopped

"but why?! He hurt our friend!" Aria said.

"we need to trust hanna with this!" Then she nodded..

I looked at caleb " talk!"

"thanks spencer," he sighed "now you have too listen to me... because this will changed everything the person you trusted..  is the one who is behind of this!"

We all gulp.. when he told us.. Everything