on this day

Alison

Emily and I still aren't planning for our marriage. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to have her in my life...

It was close at the end of the semester..  all of us are busy studying..  since next week is our examination period..

I miss my mermaid..

I quickly grabbed my phone.. And texted my girlfriend

Alison- babe.. Where are you? Can you come over today?

Emily- yes of course.. Actually, I'm on my way..

When I heard a knock.. I was expecting it to be Emily.. But it's someone.. .

"Alison!" The she hugged me..

"Ce??! What are you doing here?" I hugged her too

She pulled out and looked me in the eye..

" Alison... your in trouble!" I frown what is she trying to say?

"Come with me... " it's really getting weird.

"Wait, I need to text Emily!" I get my phone, but when I try to text Emily she quickly steal it.

"Um.. No! We have to go now!" She command

"  What is going on!" She grabbed me.. To her car..

Cece is not making any sound she's just focused on the road..

"ce where are you going to take me?" I asked her

But she didn't evem answer.. .

Now I'm pissed off..!

"what the hell cece! Where are you taking me for god sake! You---!" She stopped the car..

"were here!" She get out of the car..  and she opened the door for me.

"you know how much I wanted to see you happy.. I know things are not the same...but I know you still need to be happy.. That's why I brought you here.. .when it all started.."

I'm still confused and why are we here at the kissing rock..

"I'm so confused.. ce what are you trying to say?!" I'm so nervous right now .

"ill be waiting for you.. but now.. . Let me help you blind folded your eyes.. so we can proceed to our next destination.. " she winked at me.

I hesitate first but since cece is here.. maybe I should yrust her.. she cover my eyes with a black.. tie.. and she helped me.. with everything.. I guess she's putting a dreds.. to me.. and she put alittle make up.. . And she also do my hair.

After she finish.. all.. I heard she called someone...

"you need to be blinHannaded for my Iurprise. " we walk through the forest .

After a few steps... we stoppfall

"alison.. I'm happy that your hapHannaght now..!" she hugged me. I frowned..

"how cqn I be happy if you blind folded me!" I shouted.. then someone remove the bind fold into her eyes..

I she gaps whsaid saw .. everything..

I'm at tAlisonsing rock anflashback person that I love most is waiting for me to come to her...

ofrs running down to my eyes.. oh my god is it true.?!

Emily

I saw beenison... Sat's at the back I'm waiting for her to walk to me..  I smiled... cece signal me that everything is ok..